The Probationary Officer examination conducted by the State Bank of India for recruiting qualified candidates attracts the attention of thousands of potential candidates of age group 23-30. Every candidate who enrolls his name to appear for PO examination seeks some suggestions which can be assistive during the preparation. Following is the list of some important things that helps candidates to prepare and score well in PO examination.
- Determine the Goal: Before you start with the preparation, it is important to get mentally prepared. First of all, you need to determine the goal i.e. you should win. In other words, you should make up your mind that you cannot just quit in the middle of the preparation. Fear of studying or not scoring well in examination shouldn’t be brought into the mind because it might reduce self confidence. Hence, determine your goal before sitting with the study material.
- Measure the quantity of course: As the PO examination is divided into two parts in Phase I i.e. objective papers and descriptive papers; you should measure the study material that you need to cover. Going through the entire syllabus is recommendable because you never know questions from which part might come in examination.
- Manage time: Once you are done with the amount of study material you have to cover, it’s time to check how many months or days are left before the examination. Allocate suitable time for each part of the syllabus so that you can cover the entire syllabus before appearing for the PO examination 2018.
- List Important Things: As you have determined your goal by now, you should know the important things that should be a regular part of your time table. This might include reading newspaper, watching news about market, exploring computer, etc. for a couple of hours on regular basis. However, you shouldn’t forget to go through the main study material regularly.
- Be Accurate: It is very important to be accurate about the things you read or come across because PO examination has negative markings. If you get confused during the exam, you might lose marks unnecessarily.
- Stay Healthy: When you have made a time table, you simply can’t afford to lose time by getting ill as this will cost you later. Give adequate importance to your health because you need to be in the best of your health in order to understand and learn things properly.
- Don’t Forget Socializing: Sometimes, friends can prove to be more helpful than books. Hence, stay in touch with your friends who can assist you with the studies or anything related to examination.
- Take Rest: Experts say that sufficient rest before test is very crucial. Our body as well as our mind needs some leisure in regular intervals so that it can execute its respective jobs properly. Therefore, taking adequate rest before examination is of utmost importance.
- Stay Calm: You should stay calm, and do not panic, during the examination. Moving on to the next question when you are uncertain of the question is the best available option.
- Review your Paper: Revising your paper after completing the exam is beneficial as you get an opportunity to rectify your mistake before examiner deducts marks by realizing it.
All the above mentioned points have fetched fruitful results for candidates in the past. Candidates following the same can, hopefully, score well in Probationary Officer examination 2018.
SBI PO Exam 2018 Preparation Tips
- 10 Tips to Prepare General Awareness Paper in SBI PO Exam 2018
- 10 Preparation Tips for Computer Paper in SBI PO Exam 2018
- 10 Tips for Group Discussion in SBI PO Exam 2018
- 10 Tips to Solve Reasoning Ability Paper for SBI PO Exam 2018
- 10 Preparation Tips for SBI PO Exam 2018
- 31 Days Study Plan for SBI PO Exam 2018 (Advance Preparation)
SBI PO 2018 Important Pages
|SBI PO Results||Check Here|
|SBI PO (Main Page)||Check Here|
|Admit Card||Download Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|Cut Off||Check Here|
|Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|