Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) has various departments in which the staff is required like software development, cockpit, computing centre. So you there are lots of chances to make career in Aeronautical Development Agency. We update regularly this page for various vacancies open in ADA. So you should bookmark this page for future updates.
ADA Recruitment 2017: 10 Scientist/Engineer Vacancies – Last Date: 11-3-2017
Post Name: Scientist/Engineer
- Scientist/Engineer ‘E’: 02 posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘D’: 02 posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘C’: 06 posts
Age Limit as on 11th March 2017:
- Scientist/Engineer ‘E’: 45 years
- Scientist/Engineer ‘D’: 40 years
- Scientist/Engineer ‘C’: 35 years
- Scientist/Engineer ‘E’ & ‘D’: Rs.118500/- with Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
- Scientist/Engineer ‘C’: Rs.67700/- with Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology in relevant discipline with relevant experience
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Fee: Rs.100/- and Post Charge for General Candidates pay through Challan or Net Banking or Card Payment
Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.ada.gov.in and Printout hard Copy by registered/speed post before 10th April 2017
Starting Date: 18th Feb 2017
Deadline: 11th March 2017
Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 10th April 2017
Download Recruitment Official Notification
Official Website: www.ada.gov.in
ADA Recruitment 2016-17: 13 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Assistant
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Commerce/Science/arts/Business Administration/Business Management in First Class from a recognized University
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill Test in Typewriting (on Computer Keyboard)
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.ada.gov.in and Download Application Form and Printout Hard Copy send by registered/speed post before 10th Oct 2016
- Deadline: 19th Sept 2016
- Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 10th Oct 2016
ADA Recruitment 2016-17 for 19 posts of Project Engineers (Closed)
Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) had announced the complete process of the employment for the recent session 2016. The application reception needed getting followed for 19 posts of Project Engineers for which the detail is underneath:
- Project Engineer – 1: 12 posts
- Project Engineer – 2: 6 posts
- Project Engineer – 4: 1 post
Age Perimeter: Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) had mentioned the detail of the age for each respective position as underneath systematically:
- Project Engineer – 1: 35 years
- Project Engineer – 2: 45 years
- Project Engineer – 4: 65 years
Applicants are liable to the attained this age under each respective position on the last date of reception of the applications and the relaxation in the age will get permitted to the candidates that are under the category reserved.
- Project Engineer – 1: Applicants for the post are to get allied with the academic as Bachelor’s Degree for the respective project for which candidates are wishing to apply. Applicants must also have the work experience under the associated trade and field.
- Project Engineer – 2: The educational qualification having desirable under the post is the Bachelor’s Degree in the respective disciplines.
- Project Engineer – 4: Applicants under the post requires the education as Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology. The announced trades for the post must be Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Tenure of Service: The engagement of the candidate as announced by the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) is for the period of three years i.e. till the completion of the projects getting instigated.
Selection Process: The initial screening of the candidates got announced making on the basis of the reception of the applications. The further selection of the candidates announced making on the basis of the interview session and the verification of the certificates.
Application Submission: The necessity on the candidates for the registration is the use of the official site of the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA). Applicants must fill the detail thoroughly and retain the printout of the application.
- 9th Jan 2016: The date to make the initiation of the submission of the submission of the application at the official site.
- 25th Jan 2016: The final announced date until which the application needed getting receipted at the authorize website. The timing until which the site will be active on the stipulated date will be 17:00 hrs.
It is always advisable for the candidates not to wait for the last date as the site is usually unavailable due to heavy rush.
- Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) had mentioned the connection beneath that is to connect the candidates with the complete detail and the features having inscribed in the notification:
- To get the no objection certificate format the significant linkage is underneath:
- To apply online the link getting followed is underneath: