Here is the list of latest Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2017 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by Airports Authority of India (AAI) along with complete information. The page is all about to announce AAI Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 147 vacancies open in AAI as follow:
AAI Recruitment 2017: 147 Junior Assistant Vacancies – Last Date: 31-3-2017
Post Name: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
Age Limit: 18-30 years
Pay Scale: Rs.12500-28500/- per month
Qualification: 10th pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire OR 12th passed and Valid Driving License
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test/Physical Measurement/Driving test/Endurance Test
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for General Candidates and No Fee for SC/ST candidates
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 31st March 2017
Deadline: 31st March 2017
Official Website: www.aai.aero
AAI Recruitment 2017: 682 Vacancies (Closed)
Post Name: Apprentice
- Graduate Apprentices: 390 posts
- Diploma Apprentices: 211 posts
- ITI Apprentices: 81 posts
Age Limit as on 31st Dec 2016: 18-24 years
- Graduate Apprentices:7500/- per month
- Diploma Apprentices:6000/- per month
- ITI Apprentices:7000/- per month
- Graduate Apprentices: BE/B.Tech (IT/CSE)/Civil/Electrical/Fire/Automobile/Mechanical/Electronics/Communication Engineering or equivalent or Science Graduate with MBA or Engineering Graduate in any discipline or equivalent or B.Com or Graduate
- Diploma Apprentices: Diploma in Civil/Fire/Automobile/Mechanical/Electronics/Communication Engineering or equivalent
- ITI Apprentices: ITI in Electronics/Instrumentation/Wireless/Fitter/Wireman
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Percentage of Marks in the qualifying examination
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.aai.aero
Deadline: 30th Nov 2016
AAI Recruitment 2016-17: 106 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
- Age Limit: 18-30 years
- Qualification: 10th pass and 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire or 12th pass
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Online Exam, Physical Measurement, Driving Test and Physical Endurance test (PET)
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.aai.aero
- Deadline for Part-I: 5th Sept 2016
- Deadline for Part-II: 13th Sept 2016
- Deadline for Payment of Fee through SBI Bank: 8th Sept 2016
AAI Recruitment 2016-17 for 598 posts of Junior Executive:(Closed)
Age Limit: AAI had mentioned the requirement of the age maturity as 27 years on the date 31st Oct 2015.
Educational Qualification: The associated qualification said to make the candidates eligible is the bachelor’s degree in the associated subject with the GATE qualified for the post two only.
Fee Schedule: The payment process got integrated firmly for the complete registration. AAI had announced the price as Rs. 500 only for which the payment mode is the system generated challan at any of the branch of the state bank of India. The fee got exempted for the SC, ST, and Female applicants.
Selection Process: The choice for the positions got publicized to workout with the online examination, voice test, and the interview session.
Application Submission: The process of the registration got divided into two phases. Applicants are to fill the form arranged by the AAI at the authorized site. A system generated challan will get accessed by the candidates and the after the fee payment the second phase of a compilation of the complete detail is to get proceeded.
- Junior Executive (ATC):
- The date of the application registration is 14th Sep 2015 to 6th Oct 2015.
- The closing date for the fee payment is 9th Oct 2015.
- The terminating time for completing the step – 2 of online registration is 13th Oct 2015.
- Junior Executive (Electronics):
- The date of the application registration is 8th Sep 2015 to 3rd Oct 2015.
- The closing date for the fee payment is 6th Oct 2015.
- The terminating time for completing the step – 2 of online registration is 9th Oct 2015.
Vital Link: The link permitted under by the AAI is worth to get connected to the official notification: