All India Management Association (AIMA) is a Mini-Ratna public sector undertaking. The association has issued a recruitment notification 2015 for the recruitment of Management Trainee in General, accounts, accountant and Jr. Technical Assistant. The company engaged in the works of providing best service in Warehousing facilities for Agriculture sector and other sectors. The candidates who are interested to apply for the post can go through the following information. the advertisement link is also given at the end of the post. We advised to the candidates that download the advertisement and read at least one time before going to apply for any post in AIMA.
AIMA Recruitment of 151 Posts of Management Trainee, Accountant, Jr. Tech Assistant:
- Total Number of Vacancies: 151 Posts for AIMA.
- Name of Posts: Management Trainee, Accountant, Jr Tech Assistant.
- Age Limit: 28-30 years as on 09-12+2014 (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: Graduation, Post-Graduation in relevant disicplines from any recognized University.
- Selection Procedure: Selection based on Objective Type written Test on respective Subjects and General Aptitude, Interview
- Application Fees: DD Rs.500/- (for Gen/OBC candidates) draw in favour of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: www.jobapply.in/mrpsujob2014.
- Deadlines: 9th Dec, 2014.
All India Management Association (AIMA) Recruitment 2013-14 for the post of manger and Executive: All India Management Association (AIMA) was established to be duly in the 1957 is an apex body of the certified administration and it is a thought process that is to be executed at both the academic and institutional level. It is bound to the mission and vision under which knowledge is to be shared about the management study and it is to spread not only in nation but all over the globe.
All India Management Association (AIMA) had made the announcement that relates the applicants under the various posts of manger and Executive over the 31 seats that are duly mentioned as below:
Specifics under the various eligibility criterion are as below:
Age limit: Applicants are being bounded with certain eligibility norms out of which the age is one of the important criterions and it is decided and structured by the All India Management Association (AIMA) that age of the applicants under the post Manager is needed to be 45 years, under the post of deputy manager and secretary the age perimeter is 40 years and under the post of the executive the measurements fixed for the post of executive is 35 years. Under all the posts the age is required to be as reckoned on the date 30th Nov 2013. Concession in the age is to provide by the AIMA to the reserve category applicants.
AIMA Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification:
- Manager and Deputy Manager: Under the required posts educational qualification needed is MBA, post graduation or B.E., B. Tech in the concerned field.
- Executive: Degree in the concerned field and M.Com, ACA, AICWA with MBA is the required qualification that is being the essential qualification under the post.
Fees Schedule: Application fees that is being required to be paid by the OBC and general applicants is Rs. 300 and mode to make the payment of the fees is the demand draft (DD) and it is required to be made in the favor of the All India Management Association (AIMA) that is being duly payable at the New Delhi. Applicants under the category SC, ST and PH will not make any payment.
Selection Procedure: To choose the applicants written test will be duly followed by the method of the personal interview with the verification of the documents.
Method to Apply: Firstly an online procedure of the application submission will need to pursue and the hard copy of the application will be needed to be posted.
- Starting date and the terminating date of application submission online: 26th Oct 2013 to the date 16th Nov 2013.
- Last date by which the application must be submitted: 26th Nov 2013.
Important Link: Connection with the recruitment advertisement and to make the online submission connection is as below: