Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD) is the oldest unit which is under the supremacy of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE). The thought process for the establishment of the AMD get initiated after the independence i.e. 1948 but it actually started working in the year 1950 on the date 3rd Oct. As the time passed it make the establishment of the many of the atomic energy units beneath it and had gained the countless project successfully steered in the direction of progress.
AMD Recruitment 2016 for 146 posts of Scientific Assistant, Work Assistant and other posts
Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD) had announced the associated process of making the stimulation of the candidates. The scheme having allied is for 146 posts of Scientific Assistant, Work Assistant, and other posts for which the detail is underneath:
Age Perimeter: Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD) had mentioned the detail of the age as underneath for each relating post:
- Posts VI to VIII: 30 years
- Posts X to XVIII: 25 years
- For all the remaining positions: 27 years
The relaxation in the age is to get permitted for the candidates under the community reserved as per the rules and the regulations.
Educational Qualification: The possession of the associated educational qualification under each related post mentioned getting via the use of the official notification. Applicants are to check the complete qualifying nature and to apply for the post.
Fees Schedule: Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD) had announced the schedule of the fee as underneath:
- Technical Officer: 250
- Scientific Assistant, Draughtsman and Stenographer: 150
- Technician, Upper Division Clerk, Driver, Work Assistant, Security Guard: Rs. 100
The fee is to get exempted for SC, ST, Women, EXSM and PWD candidates.
Selection Process: To make the selection of the candidates the allied process getting followed is the physical endurance test, written test, stenographer test, and practical examination and trade test. The absolute process of making the selection of the candidates is the interview session.
Application Submission: The application requires getting submitted at the official site of Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD). The application after the submission requires getting retained in the hard copy also.
- 30th Jan 2016: The initially permitted period to make the submission of the application online.
- 22nd Feb 2016: The closing and the allowed period to make the complete submission of the application at the official site.
- Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD) had mentioned getting the notification in Hindi with the linkage mentioned underneath:
Download Recruitment Official Notification for Hindi
- To get the notification in English the connection is beneath:
Download Recruitment Official Notification for English
- The application fee detail requires getting with the connection beneath:
Download Application Fee Detail
- To get the aspects of relaxation and reservations the web portal is beneath:
Download Web Portal
- The selection procedure is to get via the web portal beneath:
Download Selection Procedure
- To get the general conditions the connection is below:
Download General Conditions
- To make the relation with the FAQ’s the link is underneath:
- To get the detail on how to apply the connection is beneath:
How to Apply
- To get the proforma of the application the connection is underneath:
Download Application Proforma
- The online application is to collect via the linkage beneath:
AMD Recruitment 2015 for 97 posts of Technical Officer and other posts (Closed)
For the year 2015 applications had been invited by the Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD) which are favoring for the recruitment under the 97 posts of Technical Officer and other posts for which the detail is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Entire educational process and age is to obtain via the official advertisement as layout by the Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD).
Fees Agenda: The schedule which is highly important as in the lack of this registration will be incomplete. This process announces to make the payment to be Rs. 250 only for the post of the Technical Officer – C. Applicants under the category SC, ST, PWD and women applicants are exempted from the fee.
Selection Technique: Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD) had mentioned that the process of the selection is to get initiated via the pen and paper test or the trade test. This process will be leaded by the interview as the final method to make the assortment.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants get the process of the registration to be started at the official website of the research centre. Applicants must follow the stipulated process which is being mentioned and after the application is being submitted printed cop is most important to retain and to use at the future selection process.
Important Date: Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD) had mentioned the important sates as below to proceed for the various phases:
- 5Th April 2015: date to get the process of the online registration to be started.
- 25th April 2015: closing date till which the process of the submission of the application is appreciable and could be completed.
- Linkage for the official advertisement is being mentioned below at which applicants get the answer to the questions which are as related with the educational qualification and other general conditions.
Here is the link:
- Online compliance for the post is possible via the web portal which is being thoroughly mentioned to be below: