Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited is basically in short is being pronounced as the AMTRON. On the evolution coil it always being on the top chart for providing the boost to the technology. It came to the field in the year 1984 and is being honored with the first corporation to make the meeting point on the software services companies and to make the get underway of the various software products. It had played a very significant role in truly advancing the nation under the field of the technology. In the supremacy of the AMRTON the future of the nation to make the globalization is very bright and also the vision being set is very precise.
AMTRON Recruitment 2017 – 33 Programme Manager Vacancies – Last Date: 27-3-2017
Post Name: District Information Technology Programme Manager (DITPM)
Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2017: 38 years
Pay Scale: Rs.24599/- per month
Qualification: B.Sc. (Tech)/B.Tech/MCA/BE/DOEACC ‘B’ Level Certificate/M.Sc. (Electronics/Computer Science/IT) passed
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Viva Voce
Application Fee: Rs.600/- for Unreserved/BC-I & II Categories and Rs.150/- for SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand State
Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.amtron.in
Starting Date: 10th March 2017
Deadline: 27th March 2017
Official Website: www.amtron.in
AMTRON Recruitment 2016-17 for the 3 posts of Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager and other posts (Closed)
Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) had been on the forefront so that competent applicants by the suitable selection process are being chosen. The current announcement which is being put forward to be under the acknowledgment of the applicants is for the 3 posts of Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager and other posts for which the detail needed is as below:
Specifics which will make the relation of the applicants with the various eligibility norms as only after following them applicants can apply for the post are as below:
Educational Criterion Set:
- Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts): Scholastic need duly integrated with the applicants for the post is the MBA (Finance) or B.Com with Accountancy. Aggregate in the qualifying education need to be 60%. Applicants with the intermediate in CA/ CW can also apply for the post.
- Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts): MBA (Finance) or B.Com is the scheduled educational qualification which is being demanded from the applicants with the commutative aggregate to be 60%.
- Assistant Company Secretary-I: Applicants have to be intermediate in the company secretary to get qualified under the respective post.
Selection Method: Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) had announced the selection process to be interview performance as presented by the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Official website of the Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) needed to be used by the applicants to make the suitable registration under the respective post.
- Date to start the process of the online registration is being thoroughly mentioned to be 12th March 2014.
- Terminating date as decided to make the registration for the post is 2nd April 2014.
- Link that is being mentioned below is related with the official notification which is elementary for the applicants to get as every detail is being mentioned in it.
Here is the link:
- The relation with the official website to make the registration for the post is possible via the connection below:
Rajiv Gandhi Computer Literacy Programme (RGCLP) is one of the academic venture in the remembrance of Lt. Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, who was not only the designer of current India, but also the herald of IT rebellion in the state. RGCLP with individual sector involvement is conscious of carry ahead the insight of the Hon’ble C.M (Chief Minister), Shri Tarun Gogoi, to “Build a Computer-Literate Assam.” In the present days, RGCLP is conduction a recruitment project 2017 for AMTRON to appoint more than seven hundred candidates as an Computer Teachers.
Name & No. of Posts: Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) is acting a recruitment program 2013 to appoint Seven Hundred and Fifty (750) brilliant and intelligent profession seekers having Indian citizenship as the post of Computer Teachers under the various district i.e. Barpeta: 26 Posts, Baksha: 106 Posts, Cachar: 05 Posts, Bongaigaon: 26 Posts, Darrang: 20 Posts, Chirang: 34 Posts, Dibrugarh: 33 Posts, Dhem aji: 19 Posts, Goalpara: 22 Posts, Dim a Hasao: 01 Posts, Dhubri: 03 Posts, Golaghat: 45 Posts, Jorhat: 64 Posts, Hailakandi: 02 Posts, Karbi Anglong: 20 Posts, Kam rup: 95 Posts, Karim ganj: 10 Posts, Kokrajhar: 22 Posts, Morigaon: 33 Posts, Lakhim pur: 45 Posts, Nalbari: 16 Posts, Nagaon: 04 Posts, Sonitpur: 53 Posts, Sivasagar: 12 Posts, Udalguri: 20 Posts and Tinsukia: 14 Posts under RGCEP.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Competitors should have the bachelor degree of three (03) year’s duration along with post graduation diploma in the area of computer application “OR” DOEACC ‘A’ Level Certificate “OR” Equivalent. The age of applicants will be in between twenty one (21)) years to thirty eight (38) years as on 31st Jan, 2013. We are advising to candidates for view an official notification which is given below under the name of reference to know more about recruitment.
Application Form: In earlier to apply, competitors must be ensured that they have valid email id, scanned passport size photograph, age, educational records, experience, photo id proof and minimum eligibility norms as per AMTRON recruitment 2013. After that, competitors can submit their on-line application at the AMTRON official website, i.e. http://www.rgclp.in/. All other significant instructions to fill up an on-line application’s column is given on the website link “OR” below under the title of reference. After affluent submission, system will originate a printout option of duly completed application, take it and reserve for future communication.
Important Dates: We are advising to candidates for register their online application in earlier from 7th March, 2013 to avoid any system errors.
Selection Process for AMTRON recruitment 2013: The selection of candidates will be based of giving positive performance in common competitive written test followed by personal interview.
- The above discussed recruitment is purely based on contract.
- The salary of applicants will be of eight thousand (8000) per month as per fixed terms and increased by alone performance.
- Selected applicants will be liable to be posted anywhere in Assam region.
- Applicants have the degree of BCA “OR” B.Sc will take preference in the recruitment.
- Any request to change of any entry in online application is not permissible at any cost.
References for AMTRON Recruitment 2013: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official website: http://www.rgclp.in/