We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in Andhra Pradesh Forest Dept under Andhra Pradesh Forest Dept Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Andhra Pradesh Forest Department Recruitment 2014 for the 2167 posts of FSO, FBO, ABO & Other Posts: Andhra Pradesh Forest Department is very pleased to make the announcement for the 2167 posts of FSO, FBO, ABO & Other Posts for which the mandatory detail is as below:
Age limit: Andhra Pradesh Forest Department had always tried to appoint the appropriate applicants. As per the requirement the age of the applicants applying for the post numbered as 1 to 5 must be under the perimeter 18 years to 30 years and upper age of the applicants for the post of technical assistant is required to be 36 years. Maturity in the aptitude is required to be as per on the date 1st July 2014. Relaxation in the age is also to grant to the applicants belonging to the SC, ST and BC category.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Forest Section Officers: Bachelor’s degree in Botany, Forestry, Horticulture, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Statistics, Geology and Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in engineering is the requirement from the applicants regarding educational qualification.
- Forest Beat Officers: For the announced post applicants had to be intermediate passed.
- Assistant Beat Officers
- Bunglow Watchers: Applicant had to be matriculation passed for all the posts.
- Technical Assistant: Scholastic maturity desirable from the applicants is the draftsman civil trade certificate i.e. ITI or the comparable qualification.
Fees Schedule: Applicants that had the association with the reserve category will make the payment of Rs. 150 and rest of the applicants will make the payment of Rs. 300.
Selection Method: Andhra Pradesh Forest Department to make the choice of the applicants for the posts 1 to 5 had decided to conduct the physical measurements to check the strength, written examination for checking the mental power and basics, certificate verification which will be followed by walking test and at the last by the Medical examination. For the post marked as 6 method of selection is written examination.
Scheme to submit an application: To apply for the post applicants apply at the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Forest Department.
- Date from which registration for the post could be made by the applicants is 17th Feb 2014.
- Terminating date for making the compliance of the application online is 3rd March 2014.
- Last date for making the payment of fee is 2nd March 2014.
- Notification is available at the link below:
- To apply for the post online web portal is as below:
- To check the eligibility details connection is as below:
- To acknowledge the detail of syllabus connection is as below:
- For the user guide web portal is as below: