Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank is going to recruit officers and office assistants in various branches. We are here giving very important information about the recruitment project which should read by the interested candidates. The advertisement links are also given under the heading of references. The official website of the bank is www.pragathibank.com, where the candidates can get more information about the bank and its new recruitment projects for the year 2015.
APGB Recruitment 2015 for the 430 posts of Officers and Office Assistant: Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank as advertised had announced to invite the applications. This vital specification concerns to the 430 posts of Officers and Office Assistant:
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): Age maturity requires from 21 years to 32 years.
- Officer Scale-I
- Office Assistant – Age needs to be 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank had stated the education degree in any of the regulation.
Fees Schedule: The payment allied with the applicants to pay Rs. 150 and SC, ST and PWD applicants, will pay Rs. 40. Payment Challan or via NEFT is the mode to accept fee at any of the branches of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank.
Selection Method: The announced posts got its connection with the RRBs Common Written Examination (CWE). The IBPS conducted this test. Applicants with the valid score card only are to invite for the interview process.
Scheme to submit an application: It is recommended or advised to applicants to read the official recruitment advertisement for sure and then apply for the post. Applicants completely qualified will make use of the official website of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank and will fill all the details carefully.
- A date to make the payment and online registration is 28th April 2015 to 13th May 2015.
- Final date for reprinting the application is 28th May 2015.
- The recruitment advertisement is to get via the link below:
- To apply online link as provided by the Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank is as below:
- Challan form is available at the link below:
APGB Recruitment 2015 for the 482 posts of Officer and Office Assistant (Closed): Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank had announced the necessary information so that the staffing and employment of the efficient manpower is getting worked out. This process is to unfold the vacated seats that are 482 in count and the advertisement is for the posts of Officer and Office Assistant. Detail of the posts is provided below:
Age limit: Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank had mentioned the need of the age specific under each post. The age constrain on the applicants is mentioned to get attained by the date of 1st June 2014 and the specifics are provided below:
- Officer Scale II: The detail which is associated and linked with the applicants regarding the age is provided under the limits of the 21 years to 32 years.
- Officer Scale I and Office Assistant: Applicants are liable with the age need under the post to be as under the limits of 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: To have the qualifying nature for the post the need of the proper academic is required the most. The educational need which is being presented under the post is the degree which could be in any of the necessary discipline. Applicants are liable also to have the familiarity and proficiency in the local language and also in the computer applications.
Fees Schedule: The fee schedule is the integrated process announced by any of the supremacy. Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank for the recent posts had announced that the fee which is required to pay is the Rs. 40 under the category SC, ST and PWD. Applicants under the category general and other than these will make the payment of Rs. 150.
Selection Method: The process which is highlighted is associated with the applicants that had cleared the RRBs – Online CWE – II examination. This test was being held by the IBPS in the month of the Sep / Oct 2014. Applicants having valid score card will be liable to attend the interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Regarding the procedure of the registration the need on the applicants is to tag along the official website of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank. Applicants must also retain the print out of the application and use at the time of interview.
- 24th Dec 2014: Date which is announced regarding the initiation of the only submission of application and fee payment.
- 8th Jan 2015: Terminating date stated for the final submission of application and payment of the fee.
- To get the official recruitment the desirable link is provided beneath:
- To apply online the valuable link is provided below:
- To get the necessary Challan format the link which is demanding is provided beneath:
(Closed) Name & No. of Posts: Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank is dealing with a bright perception to appoint Eighty Seven (87) passionate & result willing Indian Nations as the position of Office Assistant (Multipurpose – 37 posts) and Office Scale- I (50 – posts).
See more recruitment project: Gramin Banks Recruitment – RRBs Jobs – Apply Online!
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification:
For the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Candidates having bachelor’s degree in any discipline with proficiency to read, speak and write the local language will be eligible. The age of candidates will be in between twenty eight (28) to eighteen (18) years as on 1st June, 2012.
For the post of Office Scale – I : Candidates should have degree in the area of Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Marketing, Information Technology, Economics, Agricultural, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Pisciculture, Cooperation, Management Law, Accountancy “or” equally with the efficiency to read, write “or” speak local language. Candidates should have attained maximum of twenty eight (28) years but not less than eighteen (18) years as on 1st June, 2012 but those Candidates belong with ST, SC, Ex- Serviceman “or” OBC community are entitled to take relaxation in upper age limit, so we refer to official advertisement of bank, given below under the head point of reference.
Important Dates: The original notification is published from 8th Jan, 2013. Candidates can deposit application fees from the tenth day of January, 2013 (10th Jan, 2013) to 21st January, 2013 and the opening date of submit online application profile is 10th January, 2013 but the last date of registration of online application is 21st Jan, 2013.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the ground of marks obtained in RRBs- CWE (Common Written Exam) held in Sept, 2012 by IBPS and personal interview.
Application Form: Before applying, candidates should ensure that they have minimum eligibility as per bank norms and active E-mail id (as per specified in RRBs- Common Written Exam conducted by IBPS held in Sept, 2012). Now, another duty of candidates to deposit application fees in any branch of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank through fee payment challan which is given in the head of reference “or” downloadable from the official bank website i.e. www.apgbank.com. At the time of payment, bank will issue Bank code, one unique transaction ID & date of deposit on the challan. Now, candidates are fully prepared to submit online application profile at the pre-defined bank website. After sure registration system will generate the print out option of duly filled application, take two copies of it & one kept ready along with Xerox copy of birth date, IBPS score card, qualification, caste certificates and original photo id & fee payment receipt, for submission if they selected for interview.
- If candidates face any types of difficulty regarding recruitment, than they can contact at 08562 – 250137.
- Candidates can also deposit application fees through NEFT.
- Only those candidates having certificate of competent authority can apply under reserved community.
- Any communication for shift the address will not be pleased.
- Candidates of creamy layer OBC category are not entitled to take the benefit of relaxation.
- The head office of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank is located at Kadapa.
References: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official website: www.apgbank.com