Office of the Collector and District Magistrate, ANGUL had announced the various vacancies. The detail procedure regarding application and selection along with eligibility criteria is given below. The ANGUL district is in Orissa state. You can find various government jobs in Orissa at the exclusive page of “Government Jobs in Orissa“.
Angul District Court Recruitment 2016: 22 Vacancies
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Clerk/Copyist: 17 posts
- Typist: 03 posts
- Stenographer Grade III: 02 posts
Age Limit as on 30th Sept 2016: 18-32 years
Qualification: 12th examination conducted by the council constituted under Sec.3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board/University, and Diploma in Computer Application from recognized Institute
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Examination, Computer Test and Interview
Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 30th Sept 2016
Deadline: 30th Sept 2016
Notice for the jobs of the Junior Clerks by Office of the Collector and District Magistrate, ANGUl (Closed)
Qualification: Candidates applying for the post must possess the following qualification:
- Candidate must be the citizen of India
- Should have proficiency in reading, writing and speaking the Odia language.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the Angul District.
- Minimum qualification required is the matriculation or the equivalent examination.
- Applicant must have registered his / her name in the employment exchange with a valid registration number.
Selection procedure: Candidates will be first judged purely on the basis of the written test which will be divided in to paper I and paper II. Both tests will be of 200 marks and time span allotted will be 3 hrs. Those who will qualify will be selected thoroughly for the Practical test of 50 marks. After this final selected would be sought out.
Examination fees: The candidates who are interested and going to apply for ANGUL District Magistrate Jobs for Clerks will have to pay fees as per the procedure mentioned here under. Applicant can apply for the concerned post with a bank draft of Rs. 100 from any nationalized bank in the favour of the COLLECTOR, ANGUL which is payable at the S.B.I. main branch, Angul. Candidates belonging to the caste SC and ST need not to make a payment regarding the post. They can apply for the post without the fees. Applicants must write their name and address at the back of the bank draft.
Application procedure: The application procedure for ANGUL District Magistrate Jobs for Clerks is very simple. Candidates must fill the application form with either a blue or a black pen. Whole application should be duly in the bold capital letters. Documents prescribed by the authority must be attached with the application form which should reach to the authority by the date 17th July 2013 by the time 5:00 p.m. either by the speed post or the registered post. No other means of registration is permissible and will lead the candidates to the cancellation of the application. Application should each at the office address of the Collector Angul.
Documents that are to attach with the application form are as mentioned below:
- Matriculation certificate or the certificate of the equivalent qualification.
- Mark sheets regarding the required qualification that could make a proof of that you had qualified the matriculation.
- Certificate regarding the caste of the candidates that must be issued by the revenue authority.
- Evidence of the residence of the candidate.
- A valid certificate regarding the registration in the employment office.
- Two photographs of the candidates that must be the recent and duly signed by the candidate. One needed to be pasted on the application form and second attached to the application form.
- Original bank draft that confirms that the candidate shad deposited the fees.
- Copy of the certificate confirming the identity of the candidate.
- Two envelopes which bears the address of the candidates that must be of dimensions 23 cm. * 10 cm. at which a postal stamp of Rs. 27 should be pasted at each.
Other required conditions and rules and the required procedure to be follow along with the application form and the syllabus for the written as well as the practical test that the candidates must follow are thoroughly described in below mention linkage: