AP Mahesh Bank Result 2013 for the post of Clerk cum Cashier: AP Mahesh Bank is under the one of the premier urban banks of India. Without finding any of the middle ground to reach for the success it had takes on board and implemented the newer methods of the organization and management. It had firm determination to their commitments made to the customers.
An online test was also being conducted by the bank to appoint the applicants for the post of Clerk cum Cashier and that online test was conducted on the date 11th August 2013 and for the selected applicants interview procedure is being lined up and this test is to proceed on the date 24th Sep 2013 to the date 4th Oct 2013.
To check the detail which is the venue of the interview and also the list of the applicants from the online test is as below:
Call letters are being sent to the applicants which are being selected and all the directives and norms as associated with the bank are mentioned in it so applicants must read out all the detail and should also follow them so that they could confirm for their seat in the sector.
Note Worthy Points Regarding AP Mahesh Bank Result 2013: Vital or the most important particulars that are being attached to the interview are as below:
- Even though the result is being made in the supreme supervision of the experts if any error comes under the notice then bank had all the rights to rectify them.
- It is also important to get that merely securing the name in the list of the short listed applicants confirms for the appointment.
- The decision made by the bank will be the ultimate i.e. no any applicant make any application after the final verdict.
- Applicants also take in to consideration that it is always advisable to reach the venue half an hour before the time as fixed and also being mentioned in the link that is being mentioned above.
- On the day of the interview it is important to bring some testimonials whose complete detail is as mentioned below:
- Credentials which are related with the educational and technical possession of qualification. Applicants must also bring the photo state of mark sheets of all the semesters.
- Proof of the caste of the applicants that is essential to be brought under the directives of the government of India.
- OBC (Other Backward Classes) applicants will bring the caste certificate under the format of the Non Creamy Layer.
- Identification of the applicants must also be proved by the suitable means.
- Experience certificate along with the no objection certificate (NOC) from the presently working institution.