Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank got established in the month 30th Nov 1983, and it got structured under the regional rural bank act 1976. This bank got scheduled and sponsored by the state bank of India in the collaboration of India and Government of AP.
AP Rural Bank Recruitment 2016 for 9 posts of Officer and Office Assistant
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank had announced the process that is to make the staffing of the candidates. The process having notified got related for the nine posts of Officer and Office Assistant regarding which the eligibility norms are beneath:
- Officer in Junior Management (Scale I): 02 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 07 Posts
Age Limit: Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank had mentioned the concern of the age maturity as underside:
- Officer in Junior Management (Scale I): The age got required thoroughly as 21 years to below 40 years.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Applicants requires the age necessity as 18 years to 28 years.
- The announced age maturity got publicized getting reckon on the date 1st June 2015 and the relaxation in the age maturity will get permitted to the candidates with the community reserved.
Educational Qualification: The qualification concern with the candidates that is must to work out the allotted services is the Graduation Degree in any of the discipline. The requirement for the candidates is to have the appropriate proficiency in the local language with the relevant experience in the work area.
Fee Schedule: The announced fee column that will make the candidates getting registered is the Rs. 20 for the SC, ST, PWD and the EXSM category. The price announced getting paid for the general category applicants is the Rs. 100. Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank had mentioned making the payment with the challan available at the official site.
Selection Process: The necessary selection process that worth following is to have the valid score card from the RRBs – CWE – III (2015 for Officer Scale – I and 2012 for Office Assistant). The test got conducted under the endorsement of the IBPS. The final announced process that will make the candidates getting the seat secured is the personal interview session or the written test as found appropriate.
Application Submission: The process announced for the registration is the use of the official site of the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank. The application submitted requires getting retain in the printed form that got needed for the selection schemes.
- 24th Sep 2015: The initial date announced for making the start of the submission of the application online.
- 8th Oct 2015: The final date until which the application must get compiled online.
- 24th Sep 2015 to 8th Oct 2015: The last announced date for making the payment of the fee.
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank had mentioned the linkage beneath that will enable the candidates to make the connection to the notification got announced:
- The fee payment challan slip must get downloaded with the connection mentioned underneath: