We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in AP State Disaster Management Authority under AP State Disaster Management Authority Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Andhra Pradesh (AP) State Disaster Management Authority Recruitment 2013 for the post of Environment and MIS Specialist:Andhra Pradesh State Disaster Management Authority is the largest natural disaster management institute of India. It monitors the conditions all over the season and also forecasts the conditions of weather and in case of the natural calamities also aware about it.
With the inventiveness from the concerned authority, a notice is being served for the stimulation of the various applicants under the specialist posts that are as below:
- 1 Post of Environment Specialist
- 1 Post of MIS Specialist
Posts being announced are on the temporary basis and could be posted in any of the part of the Andhra Pradesh State. 2 posts are vacant and for each post only 1 vacancy is unoccupied.
Points that are being related with the eligibility of the applicants are as below:
AP State Disaster Management Authority Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification: Education that is a sole criterion in appointing the applicants or it could be considered to be basic block regarding any joining and for the posts being mentioned below requirement is as below:
- Environment Specialist: Master Degree in Environmental Engineering, sciences or the master’s degree in the related field is the pre requisite. Applicants must also have the experience that must be of 8 to 10 years as working in the field of the infrastructures that is related with the roads, buildings etc.
- MIS Specialist: Applicants interested in the concerned post must be Graduate in Computer Science, Applications, Programming, Information Technology and the applicants having the qualification that is being possessed related field can also apply for the post. Applicants must also have the 5 years of considerate understanding in MIS Development and administration that is explicit to manufacturing the projects.
Selection Procedure: Once being confirmed of the eligibility as demanded from the applicants regarding the education it is essential to get the knowledge of how to select the applicants and decisive factor being related with it is the personal interview and also the verification of the documents.
Method to Apply: Applicants will make use of the duly prescribed application by the authority and with this applicants will also attach all the required testimonials. There is also a provision regarding registering with mailing all the details and if secured the seat in the list of the short listed applicants then at the time of the interview must bring the application duly signed and also all the testimonials.
Documents needed to bring at the time of interview as well as to be sent are as following:
- Credentials of the education as demanded from the applicants.
- Proof of the age, date of birth and the identification of the aspirants.
- Caste certificate.
- Testimonial regarding the residence of the applicants.
Important Date: 5th Oct 2013 is the closing date to receive the applications by the time 5:00 pm.
Important Link: Link to all the desired guidelines, instructions and application are as below: