As the name of the Centre for Development Studies (CDS) – Andhra Pradesh Academy of Rural Development (APARD), so is the work that is being duly performed. The main task which is being performed by the academy is to upgrade the level of living of the poor community. It is in the field from 54 years. The main focus of APARD is only to boost up and give the encouragement to the overall progress of the nation.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in yyy under yyy Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
CDS – Andhra Pradesh Academy of Rural Development (APARD) Recruitment 2014 for the 389 posts of Assistant Engineer, Health Assistant and other posts:
Centre for Development Studies (CDS) – Andhra Pradesh Academy of Rural Development (APARD) had made the announcement and had publicized the recruitment notification. This notification covers 389 posts of Assistant Engineer, Health Assistant and other posts that are thoroughly mentioned to be below:
Age limit: Applicants that wished to apply for the post need to appropriately mature in terms of the age. Age of the applicant is stated to in between the perimeter of 18 years to 34 years that is being demanded for the OC applicants. As per the rules and regulations of Andhra Pradesh Academy of Rural Development (APARD) relation in the age is permissible to the BC, SC and ST applicants i.e. age of the applicants need to be in between the boundary 18 years to 38 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Andhra Pradesh Academy of Rural Development (APARD) had the demand of the particular educational qualification from the specific post it is being duly mentioned to be below:
- Health Assistant: Intermediate in Bi. P.C or M.P.C. along with the Sanitary Inspector training course certificate is needed from the applicants.
- Sanitary Inspector: Scholastic requirement from the applicants is the bachelor’s degree.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Applicants need to be have the required academic to be Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Town Planning Supervisors/ Town Planning Assistant: Requisite from the applicants is the Degree in Architecture, Urban Planning or Engineering (Civil).
- Garden Supervisor: Applicant must be passed in the B.Sc. agriculture for the post.
- Advertisement Inspector
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): under both the posts Degree in Civil Engineering is the educational qualification required.
Selection Method: Choice of the applicants will be completed by the Andhra Pradesh Academy of Rural Development (APARD) with the test or the interview as suitably found.
Scheme to submit an application: The requisite from the deserving applicants is to apply online at the official website of APARD.
Important Date: Andhra Pradesh Academy of Rural Development (APARD) will accept the online applications by the date 22nd Feb 2014.
References for APARD Recruitment 2014
- To get the association with the official advertisement the connection that is desirable is being mentioned to be below:
- To make the submission of the post online the web portal which is desirable by the applicants is being mentioned to be below: