Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) Result 2016 for the post of Manager Scale I: Under the due reception of the applications that were duly invited for the post of the Manager Scale I by the Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) a list of selected applicants is being prepared under the panel of the experts. Applicants that had been selected under the applications are invited for the online examination that was being duly held on the date 16th Nov 2013 and next session to be held is the interview and it is being scheduled from the 12th Dec 2013 onwards and for the exact date call letters will be send to the applicants. Link for the checking the list of selected applicants is as below:
Although every care has been taken by the Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) in preparing the list if any error being found then bank had all the rights to rectify them.
Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) Result 2016 for the post of Staff Assistant: Development of the agricultural areas and the rural regions is the main motive of the Andhra Pradesh State as these regions needs the progress to get an overall development of the state which in turns proves to be the overall advancement and evolution of the nation. Moving under the lines of making the progress Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) was being established that is as scheduled state cooperative bank. It is tuning its main focus in the development of the rural areas for which it plans many of the striking and the attractive schemes and loans etc.
Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) is also makes sure to randomly make the suitable recruitments under the different panels and the recent announcement is in concern to the written examination that was duly conducted on the date 17th Nov 2013 and all the procedure was being structured duly for the post of Staff Assistant. As if now result of the test is out, so applicants needed to commence for the interview session along with the document verification and date to proceed for such session is to fall from 20th Dec onwards. Applicants can check the desired result at the link duly mentioned below:
Points that are important to be in the consideration of the elected applicants are as duly summed up:
- Exact date and time at which it will be mandatory for the applicants to commence will be under the acknowledgment on the reception of the call letters that will be duly posted by the Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB).
- Applicants will also be needed to carry with them the required certificates whose detail is as below:
- Applicants must bring the call letter that APCOB had posted.
- Certificates that are true on the part of the applicants regarding the educational qualification and applicants make sure to bring the certificates of all the semesters.
- Proof that is regarding the age of the applicants and it is also permissible with the matriculation certificate.
- Caste and category i.e. SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes), PH (physically handicapped) to which the applicants belong must also be evidenced and to proof regarding the age must be under the suitable format of the Government of India.
- Before to commence for the interview applicants if working under any of the other institution bring the no objection certificate (NOC).
- Proof of the identification that could be made out with the driving license, passport, Adhar card, voter ID card, PAN card or any of the other means possible for the identification.
- Recent passport sized photo graphs.