APGDC Recruitment 2016 for 8 posts of Deputy Manager, Officer, and other posts: Andhra Pradesh Gas Distribution Corporation (APGDC) had made the detail notified to make the orientation of the candidates for the different installations, projects and the office regions. The broadcasted detail is for eight posts of Deputy Manager, Officer, and other posts for which detail is underneath:
Age Limit: Andhra Pradesh Gas Distribution Corporation (APGDC) had mentioned the concern of age maturity for each post as underneath that is to get reckon on the date 30th Nov 2015.
- Senior Officer (Finance & Accounts): 30 years
- Deputy Manager (Company Secretary): 32 years
- Engineer (P/L & CNG): 28 years
- Officer (Human Resource): 28 years
- Senior Engineer (Fire & Safety): 30 years
- Senior Officer (Finance & Accounts): Applicants for the post are liable to have the education as B.Com with the CA, ICWA or ACS.
- Deputy Manager (Company Secretary): The associated qualifying education for the position got mentioned as B.Com Degree with the CA, ICWA or ACS.
- Engineer (P/L & CNG): The related education under the post to make the candidates qualified is Engineering Degree in Mechanical.
- Officer (Human Resource): Graduation Degree with HR is academic mentioned to make the candidates qualified.
- Senior Engineer (Fire & Safety): The specific post demands the education as Bachelor’s Degree in the Engineering & Safety with the experience in work.
Fee Schedule: The related amount that got announced for the candidates is Rs. 500 as the application fee. The fee will get accepted from the candidates via the demand draft (DD) that is in the favour of Andhra Pradesh Gas Distribution Corporation (APGDC) and the fee is payable at Hyderabad. The fee announced getting exempting for the SC and ST candidates.
Selection Process: The choice of the candidates is to get started with the process of the group discussion. The selected candidates from the GD are to get their presentation having expertise in interview meeting.
Application Submission: Andhra Pradesh Gas Distribution Corporation (APGDC) had mentioned the format of the application at the official site. The application requires getting downloaded and then to get filled with the related valid information. The obligation associated at next stage is to send the concerning certificates and the documents.
- 28th Oct 2015: The period from which the application will be available for the candidates for registration from time 1400 hrs.
- 14th Dec 2015: The concluding period associated to which the application could get accessed until the time 1800 hrs.
- 15th Dec 2015: The final period until which the application submission will get entertained by et supremacy.
Vital Link: The connection provided beneath by the Andhra Pradesh Gas Distribution Corporation (APGDC) got announced so that candidates can get the official notice and also the arranged layout of request form: