Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation is popularly known by its short name APGENCO. The official website is also on its short name www.apgenco.gov.in. The company deals in electricity generation since 1998 from its establishment date. The employees strength of APGENCO is more than 10800 (estimated based in the year 2008). The main head office of company is at Hyderabad. The candidates who are interested to know more about the company can visit the official website where they can find all the information like about company, publication, projects, upcoming projects, recruitment notices, result dates, offices addresses and news.
APGENCO Recruitment 2017: 94 Trainee Assistant Engineer Vacancies – Last Date: 5-4-2017
Post Name: Trainee Assistant Engineer
- Electrical: 44 posts
- Mechanical: 26 posts
- Electronics: 06 posts
- Civil: 18 posts
Age Limit as on 1st March 2017: 42 years
Pay Scale: Rs.41155-1700-44555-1985-54480-2280-63600/-
- Electrical: BE/B.Tech/A.M.I.E., Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Mechanical: BE/B.Tech/A.M.I.E., Electrical & Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Electronics: BE/B.Tech/A.M.I.E., Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation & Controls/Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Control Engineering
- Civil: BE/B.Tech/A.M.I.E., Electrical & Civil Engineering or equivalent
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (Rs.350- for Examination Fee + Rs.150/- for Application Fee) for OBC Candidates and Rs.150/- (Application Fee) for Physically Challenged/BC/SC/ST Candidates
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://appgenco.gov.in
Start Date: 6th March 2017
Deadline: 5th April 2017
Date of Written Exam: 23rd April 2017
Official Website: www.appgenco.gov.in
About APGENCO Recruitment: As the company has more than 10000 employees and various running projects in all over India. So the company regularly appoint staff by publishing employment notices, notification and advertisement in various newspapers and on official website. We update this page regularly whenever they announce latest vacancies along with application procedure, selection procedure, important dates, application fees, application format and important instructions. The candidates can check their eligibility for the post and apply before the last date.
The latest notification has issued by APGENCO for the recruitment of 120 Fireman and 241 Security Guards. (Closed)
Selection Procedure for APGENCO Jobs: The selection of the candidates will be done through written test and interview. The written test will be held at Hyderabad, Kurnool, Vijaywada & Warangal centers only. The candidates will also go through physical test.
How to Apply: The candidates should apply through online by visiting the website www.apgenco.gov.in and click on apply online. Fill the application form carefully with all corrected information. The candidates can apply from 27th April, 2013 to 25th May, 2013.
- The candidates should apply 3 or 4 days in advance from last date to avoid any errors.
- APGENCO can change the number of vacancies any time without further notice.
- The candidates must download the notification and read at least one time before submitting application form to apply for any post.
- The candidates who are physically challenged should not apply as clearly mentioned in the notification.
References APGENCO Recruitment 2013: The candidates should visit the following links to know more details. The notification contain the experiences, address where to send application form, responsibilities, duties, rules, application form, regulations, important dates & pay scales.
The candidates who are not interested and eligible for the above posts should visit our Government jobs opening section and other sections also as follows.