Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank is popularly known by its short name APGVB. The official website of the APGB is www.apgvbank.in, where the candidates can get more information about the bank like services, products, interest rates and latest recruitment projects for the year 2015 in APGV bank. The bank came into existence on 31st March 2006 after amalgamation of 5 Grameena banks (Sri Visakha Grameena Bank, Sangameswara Grameena Bank, Manjira Grameena Bank, Kakathiya Grameena Bank, Nagarjuna Grameena Bank) by SBI to act more efficiently and energetically. The main head office of the bank is at Warangal. TAs the name reflects the major part of working under this bank is sustaining and supporting the rural areas. The more emphasis is to get their level raised in terms of each aspect.
APGVB Recruitment 2015 for the 244 posts of the Officer and Office Assistant
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) had mentioned the necessary aspects that mention the staffing for the positions that are vacated. This selection is to get based on the IPBS test 2014 and the publication commenced is for the 244 posts of the Officer and Office Assistant and the concerning detail to follow is underside:Age Perimeter:
- Officer Scale-III: 21 years to below 40 years
- Officer Scale-II: 21 years to 32 years
- Officer Scale-I: 18 years to 28 years
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 18 years to 28 years
Educational Qualification: The concern of the qualification is the Degree in the concerning trade for which candidates are applying, or candidates must refer to the official notification.
Fees Schedule: The process mentioned following for the payment as announced by the Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) is completely non-refundable. The fee permitted to pay is the Rs. 40 for the SC, ST, PWD and EXSM and Rs. 150 for the candidates other than this category.
Selection Procedure: As mentioned above the selection is to make on the basis of the IBPS test i.e. RRBs – CWE conducted in the month Sep 2014. Candidates with the valid score card from the test are eligible for the next selection scheme that is the interview session.
Registration Process: The scheme of the registration permitted by the Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) is the online submission of the application. The application after the complete compliance must get retain for the future use.
Noteworthy Date: 23rd July 2015 to 6th August 2015: The dates allowed for making the online submission as after the date no application is getting entertain and site will remain inactive.
Fundamental Link: The link to the complete notification got mentioned beneath by the Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB):
APGVB Recruitment 2015 of 547 Posts of Officer & Office Assistant (Closed)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 547 Posts for APGVB.
- Name of Posts: Officer Scale and Office Assistant.
- Age Limit: 21-40 as on 01-06-2014 (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: CA, LL.B, MBA, Graduation degree in relevant disciplines from any recognized University.
- Selection Procedure: Selection based on RRB-CWE conducted by IBPS in Sept/Oct 2014 and Personal Interview.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online Through Official website: http://www.apgvbank.in.
- Deadlines: 4th Feb, 2015.
- Last date for Reprint: 19th Feb, 2015.
APGVB Recruitment 2015 for the 181 posts of the Officer and Office Assistant (Closed)
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) for the 181 posts of the Officer and Office Assistant had made the announcement and had proclaimed to invite the applications. The specifics and points associated with the posts are being thoroughly stated to be as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: It is necessary that applicants must go through the official advertisement so that the necessity for the education under each of the specific post could be queried.
Fees Schedule: The payment of fee is necessary to make by the applicants under the registration process. This payment schedule is being stated to be Rs. 100 for the applicants under the general and Rs. 20 for the reserved category applicants under the plan of Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB).
Selection Method: The process providing the detail of the assortment of the applicants is being interlinked with the first phase which was thoroughly conducted under the supremacy of IBPS. This gets initiated with the RRBs – CWE and the month of test was Sep / Oct 2013. Applicants that had secured the qualifying marks in the test are liable to proceed for the personal interview session which is the process of the selection of applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants necessarily follow the registration process with the full preciseness as this step is the most important. As stated, applicants must use the official website of Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) to make submission. Final submission of the application is associated with printing it for sure as it is required at the time of interview process.
- Date to initiate the online registration is 1st July 2014.
- The process of online registration is favorable up to 16th July 2014.
- Date between which the fee could be submitted is 1st July 2014 to 16th July 2014.
- Date until which the application could be reprinted is 31st July 2014.
- To obtain the recruitment notification from which the quest of additional information could be satisfied is being accessible at the linkage below:
- Challan form is possible to access from the connection below:
- Link for the online registration is being mentioned to be as below: