Vested with the intention and purpose that solemnly is to endow the nation with the industrial infrastructure, that is possible only with the development of the industrial corporation Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Ltd (APIIC) had always make their presence. Corporation had always been rewarded for the various civil works of the Governmental departments.[table “10” not found /]
APIIC Result 2014 for the post of Manager and Assistant Manager: APIIC is also an active institute that arbitrarily conducts the sessions of recruitment’s and also very frequently calculate the result. For the year 2013 announcement was made for the posts that are as below:
- Manager – Marketing and Communications
- Assistant Manager- Marketing and Communications
- Executive – Marketing and Communications
For the posts that are mentioned there was the provision of the written test and the date on which the test was organized for the huge mass is 1st Sep 2013. Faculty that was given the responsibility had made the list of the applicants that had proved their mental power in the test. Applicants that are being selected are being informed to make a presence before the authority for the personal interview session and also the verification of the documents. Date on which the applicants are to get interviewed is 3rd Oct 2014 and time to start the interview is 11:00 am onwards.
For getting the list of the 10 those applicants that are being selected for the interview and to get the detail of the interview is make use of the link below:
Applicants must have with them all the required documents in the lack of which the applicants will not be interviewed are as below:
- The credentials pertaining to the educational qualification and any of the technical field certificates along with the detailed mark sheets and all the degrees till date.
- Certificate of proof of the age and matriculation certificate is also considered as the proof of the age.
- A document for candidate’s identification that may be the voter ID card, passport, driving license, Adhar card or any related document.
- Document of the proof of the caste.
- Candidates belonging to the OBC category are must to bring with them the non creamy Layer certificate.
- Medical certificate in case the candidate is suffering from any kind of the disability. This medical certificate must be issued by the medical board of the district level.
- Experience certificate if had ever worked under any of the institution and a certificate of No Objection Letter (NOC) from the concerned authority.
- Passport sized photographs of the candidate which must be recently photographed.
All the certificates must be original and must also bring the Xerox of all.
The candidates who are looking results for other posts declared by APIIC should bookmark this page for future updates.