Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP) under the authorization and the consent of the Health Medical and Family Welfare had notified the recruitment notification that is for the various posts and detail regarding the post is as below:
APVVP Recruitment 2017 – 35 GDMO, Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies – Last Date: 22-4-2017
Post Name: GDMO, Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies
No. of Vacancies: 35 posts
Strengthening of MCH Centre, District Hospital Campus, Tenali
- Gynecology Specialist: 05 posts
- Anesthesia Specialist: 02 posts
Strengthening of District Hospital, Tenali
- Specialist Doctor: 05 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 10 posts
- Staff Nurse: 10 posts
- Radiographer: 01 post
- Lab Technician: 01 post
- Operation Theatre Assistant: 01 post
Age Limit: 18-40 years
Pay Scale & Qualification Detail:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Gynecology Specialist||Rs.100000/-||MBBS with PG Degree/DNB/Diploma|
|Anesthesia Specialist||Rs.100000/-||MBBS with PG Degree/DNB/Diploma|
|Specialist Doctor||Rs.100000/-||MBBS with PG Degree/DNB/Diploma|
|Staff Nurse||Rs.14835/-||12th with Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery|
|Radiographer||Rs.12000/-||12th with CRA Certificate|
|Lab Technician||Rs.12000/-||Pass in SSC with Diploma in MLT or 12th with MLT|
|Operation Theatre Assistant||Rs.12000/-||10th class with First Aid Certificate|
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 22nd April 2017
Deadline: 22nd April 2017
Download Recruitment Official Notification
Official Website: www.apvvp.nic.in
Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP) recruitment 2016-17 for the 575 posts of Civil Assistant Surgeon: (Closed)
Civil Assistant Surgeon (General) – 43
Civil Assistant Surgeon (Specialist)
Name of the specialization under the post is as below:
- Obstetrics & Gynecology – 108
- Pediatrics – 75
- Anesthesia – 81
- General Medicine – 98
- General Surgery – 58
- Orthopedics – 25
- Radiology – 5
Psychiatry – 4
- E.N.T. – 26
- Dermatology – 6
- Ophthalmology – 9
- Pathology – 34
Chest Disease – 3
Points that had to be considered before to apply for the post are as mentioned to be below:
Age limit: Maturity that is needed to be possessed by the applicants so as to qualify for the post is the 39 years and the stipulated age is needed to be as on the date 1st July 2013. Rules and regulations of the Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP) support for the relaxation in the age for the SC, ST, and BC applicants by 5 years, Ex Servicemen by the 3 years and the applicants with the disability will be favored by the age with 10 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- 1. Civil Assistant Surgeon (General): Qualification which will is elementary to have in the aptitude by the applicants is the MBBS.
- 2. Civil Assistant Surgeon (Specialist): Academics that had to be possessed by the applicants under the mentioned posts is the PG Degree or PG Diploma.
Fees Schedule: Fee that had to be pay by the applicants for getting registered is the Rs. 500 and the fee will be acceptable by the demand draft (DD) in the favor of the Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP), Hyderabad and fee will be payable at Hyderabad. There is no fee for the SC, ST, BC, EXSM and PH applicants regarding the registration.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants at first will follow the procedure online and after wards printed copy of it must be submitted along with all the required documents with the postage stamp of Rs. 25.
- Date from the capitulation of the applications will get a start is 27th Nov 2013 at the time 10:00 am.
- Last date till which the submission of the application must be compiled is the 17th Dec 2013 and application will be accepted by the time 5:00 pm.
- Closing date till which the hard copies of the applications along with all the required documents must be posted is 27th Dec 2013 till the time 5:00 pm.
- To make the desired connection with the official notification linkage is as below:
- For the general guidelines the web portal is as below:
Download General Guidelines
- To apply for the post online the desirable linkage is as below: