Army Recruitment Office (ARO) Recruitment 2016 for post of Junior Commissioned Officer: Army Recruitment Office (ARO), Guntur had arranged the complete process of making the stimulation of the candidates. The detailed scheme is for post of Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) RRT – 80, 81 and course for which the detail is underneath:
Age Perimeter: Army Recruitment Office (ARO) had mentioned the variable conditions of the eligibilities. The most significant of all is the maturity in the age that got mentioned as 27 years to 34 years for civilian candidates and under the boundary of 25 years to 34 years for remustered candidates as on the first day of Recruitment Rally.
- Married candidates below the age of 21 years are not eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification: The necessity of the qualification having permitted under the post is the Graduation Degree in any of the discipline. Applicants besides the qualification announced must have the following possession of education as per the religious denomination of the individuals:
- Pandit: Applicants must qualified Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi. Applicants with the Sanskrit or Hindi as one of the elective subject are eligible also.
- Padre: Applicants must be the ordained priest by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- Maulvi: Candidates that are qualified Maulvi Alim in Urdu or Adam Alim in Urdu or in the regional language concerned or BA with Arabic or Urdu is eligible for the post.
Selection Process: To make the selection of the candidates the announced process is the written examination followed by the physical fitness test and the measurement test. Applicants on the final norms are to get selected appropriately with the medical test and the interview session.
Application Submission: The announced process of the registration as announced by the Army Recruitment Office (ARO) is the use of the application pattern and to scribe it on the A4 sheet. The application got required sending further with the concerning certificates and the documents.
- 25th Jan 2016: The final announced period until which the application needed getting submitted for the registration.
- 4th Feb 2016 to 12th Feb 2016: The date between which the physical fitness, measurement and the medical test are to get scheduled for the candidates.
- 28th Feb 2016: The period on which candidates are liable to share the seat for the written examination.
Vital Link: The web portal having arranged underneath by the Army Recruitment Office (ARO) is for the significance of the candidates to get the official advertisement and the application form having required for the registration:
- Only male applicants are eligible to apply for the post.
- Applicants with the permanent tattoos on any of body part are not eligible to apply for the post.