Here is the list of latest Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by Arunachal Pradesh Police along with complete information. The page is all about to announce Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 183 vacancies open in Arunachal Pradesh Police as follows:
The page is exclusively for the Arunahcal Pradesh Recruitment projects 2017. You can bookmark this page to get latest jobs, vacancies and recruitment notifications 2017, if you are serious about to make career in Arunahcal Pradesh Police department.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017: 70 Constable (Driver) Vacancies – Last Date 28-2-2017
Post Name: Constable (Driver) in Civil Police – 2017
- Tirap: 16 posts
- Longding: 19 posts
- Chandlang: 35 posts
Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2017: 18-28 years
Qualification: 8th passed for APST and 10th passed for General Candidates and Valid driving license for LMV
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Physical Endurance/Efficiency Test, Written Exam, Trade Test and Viva Voce
Application Fee: Rs.10/- for APST Candidates and Rs.40/- for General Candidates
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered. Speed post before 28th Feb 2017
Staring Date: 30th Jan 2017
Deadline: 28th Feb 2017
Official Website: www.arunpol.nic.in
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017: 113 Constable Vacancies – Last Date 1-3-2017
Post Name: Constables
- Constable (Driver) – Civil Police: 05 posts
- Constable (Driver) – AAP Bn: 05 posts
- Constable (Driver) – IRBN: 103 posts
Age Limit as on 1st March 2017: 18-28 years
Pay Scale: Rs.21700-69100/-
Qualification: 8th passed for APST and 10th passed for General Candidates and Valid Driving Licence for LMV
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Physical Standard Test & Physical Efficiency Test and Written Exam/Trade Test and Interview/Viva-Voce
Application Fee: Rs.40/- for General Candidates and Rs.10/- for APST
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 1st March 2017
Starting Date: 3rd Feb 2017
Deadline: 1st March 2017
Official Website: www.arunpol.nic.in
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016-17: 108 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Constable (Driver)
- Civil Police: 05 posts
- Against IRBN: 103 posts
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 18-28 years
- Qualification: Class-VIII for APST and Class-X passed for Other candidates with valid driving license for LMV/MMV/HMV
- Selection Process: Physical Standard Test, Physical Endurancy/Efficiency Test, Written Test, Medical Exam, Trade Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by Speed Post
- Deadline: 19th May 2016
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016-17 for the 21 posts of UDC and LDC: Arunachal Pradesh Police is making the applicants to have their faith associated with the supremacy over the announced posts. The current need is for the 21 posts of UDC and LDC and their detail is provided below:
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 10 posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 11 posts
Age limit: On the date of 1st Jan 2015 the necessity of the age which is being linked with the applicants to attain for sure is the 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- UDC: Graduation in any of the related allied subjects and basic knowledge of computer applications.
- LDC: The need associated with the education is the matriculation or the comparable qualification with the proficient speed in the typing and knowledge of computer applications.
Fees Schedule: Fee mentioned to pay by the applicants is Rs. 10 for the APST and Rs. 40 for the general category applicants.
Selection Method: To have the selection of the applicants the process or module of progression is set as written test or typing speed test for LDC, interview and then the academic merit list. Next set of eligibility calculations will be made with the medical examination and verification of documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are liable with the process of the registration to be as follow up of the application which is being prescribed and formatted. This valuable having all the valid information regarding the applicants must be posted along with the desirable certificates.
Important Date: 10th Feb 2015: Last date which must be get to make the complete dispatch of the applications.
- Recruitment process must be get obtained by the applicants with the link provided below by the Arunachal Pradesh Police:
- The format of the application form is must to get with the link which is present below:
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016-17 for the 54 posts of Sub inspector: Arunachal Pradesh Police had invited the applications from the duly deserving applicants that are able to perform the duties for the posts that are as below:
Sub Inspector (GD)
I. Civil Police – 9
II. IRBN – 41
Sub Inspector (Telecommunication / WT) – 4
Essential Points need to consider are as below:
Age limit: Age parameter demands for the maturity of the applicants to be 20 years to 25 years as per on the date 1st Jan 2013 along with the relaxation will be permissible for the reserved category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set:
- SI (GD): Under the concerned post the Qualification needed is graduation in any of the discipline.
- SI (TC): Diploma in the radio or telecommunication engineering and experience in the field is the requisite.
Fees Schedule: Fee will be accepted by the treasury challan of Rs. 15 for the APST applicants and Rs. 60 for general applicants and challan need to make in the favor of Assistant Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar.
Selection Method: Applicants had to go through a series of the selection technique that is physical efficiency test, written examination, interview and after wards merit of the applicants in education and on the last steps medical examination with verification of documents is to complete.
Scheme to submit an application: Application will be posted by the applicants’ that is duly attached with all the required documents with affixing a postage stamp of Rs. 5 on envelope.
Important Date: 25th Nov 2013 is the last date to accept the applications by Arunachal Pradesh Police.
Important Link: The link to the official notification is as below: