Assam Postal for the vagarious vacancies had made took the decision to make the induction and the information associated with the post and eligibility details is being provided below:
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 467 Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancies – Last Date: 29-7-2017
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks
No. of Vacancies: 467 posts
Age Limit: 18-40 years
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- per month
Qualification: 10th passed and computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Merit
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for OC/OBC Candidates and No Fee for SC/ST
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
Starting Date: 24th July 2017
Deadline: 29th May 2017
Download Recruitment Official Notification
Official Website: assampost.gov.in
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: 16 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Postal/Sorting Assistant/Postman/Mail Guard/MTS
- Age Limit: 18-25 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2400/1800 plus Admissible allowances as per norms
- Qualification: 10th/12th passed or Intermediate from recognized Board/Institute
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Sent Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 20th Nov 2016
- Deadline: 20th Nov 2016
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2016-17 for the 77 posts of MTS and Postman / Mail Guard: (Closed)
Age limit: As on the date of 2nd July 2014 the age necessity from the applicants is being set to be 18 years to 27 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Matriculation or ITI degree is the necessity that is to be under the aptitude of applicants for the post MTS and for the postman / mail guard matriculation is the required qualification.
Fees Schedule: The payment of the fee is a very integral step associated. This payment schedule is being announced to be Rs. 400 that is mandatory only for the general and OBC category applicants. Applicants that belong to the category SC, ST, PI and women are not liable to make payment of the fee.
Application Form: The application form is accessible on the payment of Rs. 100 that is being set the same for all the category applicants.
Selection Method: The appropriate measures have to be adopted by any of the authorization so that the only the suitable applicant had been chosen. The technique as adopted by the Assam Postal to make the choice is being mentioned to be aptitude test.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants must get the registration to proceed for the various of the selection process. Applicants under the stipulated method are requested to get through the official website of Assam Postal and must make the submission of the application after the complete information is being filled. Applicants must also request to take the print out of the application and require retaining for the future selection process.
- Date from which the applicants can make the submission of the application is 3rd June 2014.
- Terminating date until which applications have to be submitted online is 2nd July 2014.
- Closing date for the payment of the fee is being mentioned to be 7th July 2014.
- Date from which applicants are liable to download the admit cards is 15th July 2014.
- Date of examination is thoroughly being stated to be 27th July 2014.
- The complete information for the post is being required to be satisfied at the connection that is being provided below:
- The vacancy detail must be get acknowledged from the connection whose detail is as below:
- To make the registration for the post the connection that is being mentioned to be below: