BGVB Enrollment 2015 for the 359 posts of Officer and Office Assistant: Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank for the IBPS test qualified candidates had invited the applications. The process that is exemplary is for the 359 posts of Officer and Office Assistant under different scales. Detail associated to follow is as below:
Age limit: Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank had provided the age requirement completely as below:
- Officer Scale-II: 21 years to 32 years
- Officer Scale-I: 18 years to 28 years
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 18 years to 28 years
Educational Criterion Set: The need for scholastic possession is Bachelor’s Degree in any trade possible.
Selection Method: The process of the selection for the post get linked with the valid score card having accessed from the RRBs – Common Written Examination (CWE). The month of this valuable test is Sep/Oct 2014. The test got carried out in the supremacy of IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection). Candidates with the valid score care from the test are to invite for an interview that will make the final selection.
Registration Method: The process of registration that got associated is to complete with the official website of Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank. The most associated aspect with the post is to keep the print out of the application.
- 19th May 2015: The initial time provided to submit the form online.
- 3rd June 2015: The terminating date for making the submission of application online.
References: Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank had provided the link underside to get attached with authorized notice:
Bangia Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2014 for the post of Officer and Office Assistant (Closed): Bangia Gramin Vikash Bank as the name signifies is thoroughly devoted to the making the progress that is essential in the rural areas and to achieve the such progress many of the schemes are being initiated that had proved to be a boon for these areas.
Bangia Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2014 for the post of Officer and Office Assistant
- 66 posts of Officer Scale – II (General Banking Officer)
- 261 posts of Officer Scale – I
- 215 posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Essential Points of the eligibility are as mentioned to be below:
Age limit: Bangia Gramin Vikash Bank had the certain set of the requirements from the applicants and under the posts the age of the applicants had the variability in temperament and complete detail related with the posts is as below:
- Officer Scale – II: Under the mentioned post the age had to under the age group 21 years to the 32 years as required by the bank.
- Officer Scale – I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose): For both the posts the necessity to get qualified for the post is to have the age group in between the 18 years to 28 years.
Age of the applicants is needed to be as per on the date 1st July 2014 and with this the relaxation in the age will be permissible to the applicants that belong to the reserve category.
Educational Criterion Set: Enlightening qualification i.e. academics which is being demanded by the bank from the applicants is the possession of the degree that could be in any of the discipline or the qualification that is comparable to it is also acceptable and applicant will be qualified for the post.
Selection Method: Bangia Gramin Vikash Bank had duly conducted a CWE (common written examination) – II under the supreme authorization of the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) in the month of the Sep/ Oct 2014and applicants which had been fortuned with selection and had the valid score card will be invited by the bank of the session of the interview which is the criterion of the final selection of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants fittingly make the usage of the official website of Bangia Gramin Vikash Bank at which applicants will fill the online formatted application and print out of it must be retained for the future usage.
- Date to get initiate the online registration procedure is 5th Dec 2014.
- Closing date by which the online process of the application submission will get terminate is 20th Dec 2014.
- Last date for reprinting the application is 4th Jan 2015
- For getting the official website link is as below:
- To apply for the post online the required format is as below: