Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Notifications – Latest Jobs Announcements
|Click Here for Bank of Baroda Senior Manager Vacancy||1 Post||29-11-2017|
|Click Here for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officers Vacancies||427 Posts||05-12-2017|
|Click Here for Armed Guards||13 Posts||30-11-2017|
Here is the list of latest Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by Bank of Baroda along with complete information. The page is all about to announce Bank of Baroda Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are vacancies open in Bank of Baroda as follows.
Bank of Baroda has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment specialist officers. The candidates who are eligible for the posts can apply online on or before 5th December 2017. Here you will get the complete detail about Bank of Baroda recruitment 2018 like eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, important dates and important links.
Bank of Baroda Vacancies Details: There are total 427 vacancies open in Bank of Baroda for specialist officers. Here is the complete post wise breakup of vacancies as follows:
- Head Credit Risk (SMG/S-V) – 1 Post
- Head Enterprise & Operational Risk Management (SMG/S-V)- 1 Post
- IT Security (SMG/S-IV) – 5 Posts
- Treasury Dealers Traders (MMG/S-III) – 3 Posts
- Treasury Relationship Manger (MMG-S-II) – 2 Posts
- Treasury Product Sales (MMG/S-II) – 20 Posts
- Finance Credit (MMG/S-III) – 40 Posts
- Finance Credit (MMG/S0-II) – 140 Posts
- Trade Finance – MMG II – 50 Posts
- Security- MMG II- 15 Posts
- Sales – JMG/S-I – 150 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018: Here is the complete detail about age limit, qualification and experience.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be as follows as on 5th December 2017.
- Head Credit Risk (SMG/S-V) – 35 to 50 Years
- Head Enterprise & Operational Risk Management (SMG/S-V)- 35 to 50 Years
- IT Security (SMG/S-IV) – 30 to 45 Years
- Treasury Dealers Traders (MMG/S-III) – 25 to 37 Years
- Treasury Relationship Manger (MMG-S-II) – 25 to 35 Years
- Treasury Product Sales (MMG/S-II) – 25 to 35 Years
- Finance Credit (MMG/S-III) – 25 to 37 Years
- Finance Credit (MMG/S0-II) – 25 to 35 Years
- Trade Finance – MMG II – 25 to 35 Years
- Security- MMG II- 25 to 35 years
- Sales – JMG/S-I – 21 to 30 Years
Relaxation in Upper age Limit
Qualification: The candidates should have graduation degree for the post of Head Credit Risk, Head Enterprise & Operational Risk Management, Treasury Dealers/Traders & security posts. The engineering degree is required for IT security posts. The M.B.A is required for the post sr.no. 5 & 6. The CA or ICWA or MBA is required for the post sr.no. 7,8,9 & 10.
Experience: The candidates should have minimum post qualification experience to apply for Bank of Baroda recruitment as follows:
- Head Credit Risk (SMG/S-V) – 10 years or 5 Years
- Head Enterprise & Operational Risk Management (SMG/S-V)- Min 10 Years of experience
- IT Security (SMG/S-IV) – 7 Years
- Treasury Dealers Traders (MMG/S-III) – 3 Years
- Treasury Relationship Manger (MMG-S-II) – 2 Years
- Treasury Product Sales (MMG/S-II) – 2 Years
- Finance Credit (MMG/S-III) – 4 Years
- Finance Credit (MMG/S0-II) – 2 Years
- Trade Finance – MMG II – 2 Years
- Security- MMG II- An officer not below the rank of captain of Indian Army.
- Sales – JMG/S-I – 1 Year
Selection Procedure: Bank of Baroda will select specialist officers posts on the basis of written test and interview for Scale-I posts. The selection procedure for the post Scale II, III, IV & V is only by interview.
Application Form: The candidates need to apply online through official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in with valid email and phone number. Here is the step by step procedure to apply online for Bank of Baroda Recruitment of Specialist Officers vacancies.
- Open Bank of Baroda online application form for specialist officers posts – Apply here
- Register your self and login.
- Fill the basic detail like name, father name, address and more detail.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Then pay application fee.
- Finally, submit the final application form and take a print out of the application form.
Check Complete Instructions to Fill Bank of Baroda Online Application Form for Specialist Officers – Download Here
Application Fee: The candidates belongs to general category have to pay Rs. 600 and ST/ST Rs. 100. You should pay application fee by online mode through net banking/debit card/credit card/IMPS/cash cards/mobile wallets.
Important Dates: The candidats must note the following dates to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018.
- Online registration starts – 14-11-2017
- Closing date to fill online application form – 05-12-2017
- Closing date for modification of Bank of Baroda online application form – 05-12-2017
- Last date to print online application form – 20-12-2017
- Application fee payment – 14-11-2017 to 05-12-2017
- Written examination date of Bank of Baroda Specialist Officers Vacancies – 7th January 2018
The candidates should also download Bank of Baroda Recruitment official notification to know more employment rules and regulations.
- Download Specialist Officers Recruitment 2018 – Download Here
- Application form to apply for Specialist Officers Vacancies – Apply Online Here
Bank of Baroda has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Armed Guard. The candidates who have 10th pass. can apply for the post of Armed Guard on or before 30th November 2017. The notification has published on bankofbaroda.co.in. This is great opportunity for the candidates who wants to make career as Armed Guard in Bank of Baroda. Here you can check the complete information about Bank of Baroda recruitment of Armed Guard like age limit, qualification, last date, official website and more.
|Company name||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of post||Armed Guard|
|No. of vacancies||13 posts|
|Qualification||Minimum 10th pass|
|Age limit||Min 18 years or Max 26 years as on 31-10-2017|
|Selection procedure||Online examination.|
|Application fees||Intimation Charges will be Rs.100/|
|Application procedure||Interested candidates may send their application with detailed CV and required documents to the address: Bank of Baroda, Zonal Office, Baroda Zone, 6th Floor, Suraj Plaza III, Sayajigunj, Baroda, 390 005.|
|Official notification||Download official notification here|
|Official website||https://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/ – Visit Here|
Bank of Baroda has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Manager. The candidates who have B.E/B.Tech, Graduate & Post Graduate can apply for the post of Senior Manager on or before 29th November 2017. The notification has published on bobcards.com.
This is great opportunity for the candidates who wants to make career as Senior Manager in Bank of Baroda.
Here you can check the complete information about Bank of Baroda recruitment of Senior Manager like age limit, qualification, last date, official website and more.
|Name of Post||Senior Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||01 Post|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, Graduate in CS/IT & Post Graduate in IT|
|Experience||10+ years in IT out of which, 6-7 years in a similar role|
|Age limit||45 years|
|Application Procedure||Interested candidates may send their application to [email protected] With Subject as Sr. Manager- Head of IT infrastructure Management.|
|Official Notification||Download Official Notification Here|
|Official Website||http://www.bobcards.com Visit Here|
The candidates who are not interested or eligible for Bank of Baroda recruitment 2018 can apply other govt jobs openings.
Here you can check latest govt jobs opening in all over Government departments.
About Bank of Baroda: The preference of most of the people when talked about the services to entertain is the Bank of Baroda. It is perhaps one of the best trusted and reminded banks of all the nationalized, private sector banks etc. The foundation stone of the bank was being fixed in the 1908 and with the relationship and having full integrity in their consumers the high level of success was not that difficult task. The wings of the bank are so spread out that the count is being recorded at the present time with the 3rd largest position in the commercial bank sector in the India. The name and fame is also very positive on the international level.