The Bank of Maharashtra is going to recruit Company Secretary. The candidates who are interested can apply as per the procedure given below. The main detail about the vacancies like job profile, total vacancies, experience, academic qualification, age criteria, application format, selection procedure and important links. The applicants who have doubt regarding the following information can contact us by writing queries in comment form given below.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017: 450 Sub Staff Vacancies – Last Date: 05-06-2017
Total Number of Vacancies
|Post Name||Part Time Sub Staff (on 1/3rd Scale Wages)|
|Number of Vacancies||450|
|State Wise Vacancies|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||01|
|Damn & Diu||01|
|Jammu & Kashmir||01|
||Rs.3186.67 (i.e 1/3rd of Rs.9560) to Rs.6181.67 (i.e 1/3rd of Rs.18545 )+ admissible allowances|
|Age Limit||18 to 33 Years (Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per Govt relaxation rules)|
|Qualification||10th passed or its equivalent|
The application procedure is very simple. Follow the following steps to apply for Sub-Staff Vacancies in Bank of Maharashtra.
|1||Apply online through official website: www.bankofmaharshtra.in|
|Selection Procedure will be based on Written Exam|
|Bank of Maharashtra Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Download Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016-17: 1315 Vacancies (Closed)
Post Name: Officer and Clerks
- General Officers MMGS III: 100 Posts
- General Officers MMGS II: 200 Posts
- Security Officers MMGS II: 15 Posts
- Clerks Law Graduates: 100 Posts
- Clerks Agril Graduates: 200 Posts
- Officer JMGS I: 500 Posts
- Clerks: 200 Posts
Age Limit as on 16th June 2016: 23-45 years
- General Officers MMGS III: Graduation and Professional qualification like MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/CAIIB from a University/Institution/Board
- General Officers MMGS II: Graduation and Professional qualification like MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/CAIIB from a University/Institution/Board
- Security Officers MMGS II: Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government
- Clerks Law Graduates: Graduation in Law from a Government recognized University/Institute
- Clerks Agril Graduates: Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture Allied activities from a Government recognized University/Institute
- Officer JMGS I: Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any recognized as such by Central Government
- Clerks: Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any recognized as such by Central Government
Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Deadline: 6th Sept 2016
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016-17 for the 40 posts of Charted Accountant (Closed)
Bank of Maharashtra had mentioned to make the suitable recruitment of the applicants. The detail which is being mentioned is related and admirable for the 40 posts of Charted Accountant. Applicants are mentioned with the suitable eligibility details and their detail is mentioned underside:
- Specialist Officer – 40 posts
Name of the Division:
Chartered Accountant (MMGS II)
Age limit: Age which is being provided by the Bank of Maharashtra for the applicants has to be under the bar of the 21 years to 35 years. Applicants will be permissible with the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set: Education that is demanded from the applicants is the graduation or PG degree and minimum of 2 years of experience in any of the firm, company and bank.
Scheme to submit an application: Registration under the post could be get with the online application that is being submitted at the official website of Bank of Maharashtra. Applicants are provided also to download the application and then to send with the required certificates.
- 30th March 2015: Initial date which is provided for the online registration.
- 21st April 2015: Terminating date which is provided for final compliance of the online application.
- 30th April 2015: Concluding date which is provided for the forwarding of the hard copy of the application.
References: Bank of Maharashtra had provided the recruitment detail essential for the post with the link that is being mentioned underside: