District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Bankura Recruitment 2016 for 15 posts of GDMO and MO: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Bankura had made notified the complete progression that is to make the recruitment of the candidates on the contract basis under the SCNU. The announced detail of the staffing is for 15 posts of GDMO and MO for which the eligibility features are underneath:
- GDMO under NHM: 06 Posts
- GDMO/ Specialist under SNCU: 05 Posts
- Medical Officer under NUHM: 04 Posts
Age Perimeter: The eligibility norms got discussed by the District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Bankura is for the complete qualifying nature. The arranged age maturity under the post got mentioned as 63 years. The age by the candidates got announced reckoning on the date 1st Nov 2015.
- GDMO under NHM: Applicants for the respective post must have the education MBBS Degree from the well – recognized university along with the valid registration under the council.
- GDMO under SNCU: Applicants under the post must have the education MBBS Degree.
- Specialist under SNCU: MBBS with specialized Degree or the Diploma that required in Pediatrician. Applicants must also get registered with WBMC or MCI.
- Medical Officer under NUHM: The qualifying education for the post got mentioned as MBBS from the MCI recognized institution with the one – year compulsory internship. Applicants must also be registered with the WBMC.
Fees Schedule: The associated fee announced for the candidates is must to get the complete registration. The permitted amount needed getting paid by the SC and ST candidates is Rs. 50 and fee for the unreserved candidates got mentioned as Rs. 100. The fee will get accepted only via the demand draft (DD) that got issued from any of the nationalized banks. The DD must be in the favor of District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Bankura and fee are payable at Service Branch, Bankura.
Selection Process: The criterion of the selection of the candidates is the most related aspect getting followed. The need on the candidates is to perform their best in the interview session along with the verification of the certificates.
Application Submission: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Bankura had mentioned for the candidates to make the attendance for the interview session regarding the registration. Applicants need to bring the entire original as well as the Xerox of all the associated documents and the testimonials.
Significant Date: 16tH Dec 2015: The period on which candidates are liable to make the presence for the interview session. The time having arranged to make the presence of the candidates is 11:00 am and applicants after the mentioned time will not get allowed to attend the interview session.
Vital Link: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Bankura had made violable the web portal underneath that is to make the candidates getting connected to the authorized advertisement along with the associated format of the application: