BAPERS Result 2013 for the post of Coordinators, Information Facilitators and Engineers : Bihar Aapda punarwas Evam Punarnirwan Society (BAPERS) had made an announcement whose concern is with the announcement to be made thoroughly on the basis of the written examination that were conducted to recruit the young generation for the various panels under of requirement. This necessity was for the various posts of Coordinators, Information Facilitators and Engineers as mentioned below:
- State Housing Coordinator
- Divisional Coordinator
- District Programmer Coordinators
- Information Facilitator
- KSK Coordinator
- KSK Engineer
- Senior Social Worker
- Information Facilitator KSK
For all the posts that are thoroughly mentioned above written test was conducted on the date 14th Sep 2013 and 16th Sep 2013. From the applicants that had commenced for the test a list of the selected applicants is being made by the panel of the selection committee and to further make a verdict regarding the future of the applicants the methods that had been lined up are GD (group discussion) and the personal interview session. These valuable steps will be ended with the verification of the documents on the same day. Date from which all the procedures will start is 7th Oct 2013 to date 10th Oct 2013 and time on all the dates will be 9:30 am sharp.
Selected applicants under all the posts can see their result at the link that is being mentioned. In the same link applicants can also see venue at which the applicants are required to make a move.
Here is the link for BAPERS Results 2013
Download Result File for the Post of Coordinators, Engineers & Facilitators
Special Instructions for BAPERS Result
- It is always advisable to commence for the interview half an hour before the time mentioned for the interview.
- Applicants must also bring all the documents that are necessary for the sake of evidencing the eligibility that are as mentioned below. All the certificates that are to be motioned must be brought in original and also it is compulsory to bring the photo state of all the credentials.
Here are the required certificates:
- Evidence that is regarding the identification of the applicants and it is to be made either by the passport, voter ID card, Adhar card or any other means possible.
- Residential proof that must not be six months old.
- Caste certificate under the reserved category i.e. SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes) and PWD (Person with Disability).
- Applicants with the category OBC will make evident their caste by the Non Creamy Layer certificate.
- Credentials related with the educational qualification with the mark sheet of each semester.
- Experience certificate as required by the authority in the official notification from which the applicants applied for the post.