BARC Recruitment 2018 Notifications – Latest Jobs Announcements Published on barc.gov.in.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) regularly appoint staff. BARC recruit staff by publishing recruitment notifications on its official website i.e. barc.gov.in. We update here latest BARC recruitment 2018 projects. You can check here complete information about BARC recruitment like eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, application form, important dates and important link. The candidates who are looking jobs in BARC should visit this page daily or bookmark this page for future updates. We promise you that you will never miss any job alert in BARC. Here is the list of latest vacancies open in BARC under BARC recruitment projects 2018.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
- Post Name: Junior Purchase Assistant/ Jr Store Keeper & Steno
- Notification No.: 1/DPS/2018
- Publication Date: 26-03-2018
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has published a recruitment advertisement no. 1/DPS/2018. The notification is for recruitment of Junior Purchase Assistant/ Jr Store Keeper & Steno. Here you will get the complete information about BARC Junior Purchase Assistant/ Jr Store Keeper & Steno online form 2018. You will get here BARC Junior Purchase Assistant/ Jr Store Keeper & Steno eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, exam fee, vacancies details and more. If you have any doubt regarding BARC Junior Purchase Assistant/ Jr Store Keeper & Steno online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
- Online Application Starting Date: 17-03-2018
- Online Application Closing Date: 16-04-2018
BARC Vacancies Details
- Total Vacancies: 11 Posts
- Age Limit: Age limit is between 18-27 years (age relaxation is applicable as per the govt. rules or refer notification)
|Stenographer Grade-II||OBC-01 Post||10th Pass/ Speed of 100 wpm/ 45 wpm in English Shorthand/ Typing|
|Stenographer Grade-III||05 Posts (SC-01, OBC-01 & UR-03)||10th Pass/ Speed of 80 wpm/ 30 wpm in English Shorthand/ Typing|
|Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper||05 Posts (UR-04 & OBC-01)||Any Degree with min. 50% marks in aggregate/ Diploma in Materials Management|
Selection & Application Procedure
- Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on Screening/ Competitive Written Examination/ Skill Test.
- Application Procedure: Interested candidates must apply online.