When it comes to the name of the Bengaluru the vision which is being casted in front of everyone is of as the IT and Bio Technology capital of India. The most popular name which is being used to represent it is as the Silicon Valley of the East. It had gained and spread the knowledge to such an extent that it is now being regarded as the knowledge capital of the country i.e. it has developed all the characteristics of the metropolitan city with the construction of endless building and many watchable monuments. It is being getting its city progressed in the cultural, intellectual and social aspects i.e. overall development. Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagar Palike (BBMP) is one of integral parts which is being bearing the responsibilities of establishing the durable and wholesome relationship with all the countable elements and citizens.
BBMP Recruitment 2016: 634 Vacancies
- Post Name: Medical Officer, Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies
- Medical Officer: 52 posts
- Staff Nurse: 104 posts
- Pharmacist: 66 posts
- Lab Technician: 41 posts
- ANM: 330 posts
- Zonal Programme Manager: 05 posts
- Zonal Accounts Manager: 06 posts
- Epidemiologist: 06 posts
- Gynecologist: 04 posts
- Radiologists: 06 post
- Physician: 06 posts
- Anesthetists: 02 posts
- Pediatricians: 06 posts
- Age Limit: 18-40 years
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc./GNM/Diploma Nursing Registered in Karnataka Nursing Council
- Pharmacist: B.Pharma/D-Pharma registered in Karnataka Para Medical Board
- Lab Technician: Diploma in Lab Technology
- ANM: ANM Training
- Zonal Programme Manager: MBS (HR/Finance) preferred with 1 year of related experience in Public health/Hospital Administration
- Zonal Accounts Manager: M.Com with knowledge of Tally
- Epidemiologist: MBBS with Post Graduate degree/Diploma in respective & Social Medicine/Public Health or Epidemiology or M.Sc. in Life Science, Epidemiology with MPH Qualification or any degree with MPH Qualification
- Gynecologist: DGO with 3 years of experience of M.S. (OBG) or its equivalent qualification recognized by MCI
- Radiologists: DMRD with minimum of 3 years of experience or MD (Radiology) or its equivalent qualification recognized by MCI
- Physician: M.D. (Medicine) or its equivalent qualification recognized by MCI
- Anesthetists: DA with minimum of 3 years of experience or M.D. (Anesthesia) or its equivalent qualification recognized by MCI
- Pediatricians: DCH with minimum of 3 years of experience or M.D. (Pediatrics) or its equivalent qualification recognized by MCI
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be basis on Merit List with no Interview marks
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time: 1st Sept 2016, 2nd Sept 2016 & 3rd Sept 2016 at 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM
- Interview Venue: IPP-Urban Health Research Center, 16th Cross, Kodanaramapura, Malleshwaram, Bangalore
BBMP Recruitment 2014 for the 4000 posts of Pourakarmika (Closed)
Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagar Palike (BBMP) had provided the detail under which the huge vacancy notification is being thoroughly publicized. These vacancies are in the count of 4000 posts of Poura karmika and the placement of the applicants is being staggered on the permanent basis in the department of health as cleaners. The works which will make to be completed by them will the management of solid waste, road cleaning or the similar tasks. The detail of the eligibility conditions are mentioned underneath will complete detail:
Age limit: The age measurements which are structured for the applicants are being minimum 18 years and maximum age attained must be 40 years and this age parameter is being countable on the date of advertisement being publicized.
Fees Schedule: Applicants are needed to have made the payment of Rs. 200 for the general category applicants. The applicants that have been classified as the reserve category will make the payment scheduled to be Rs. 100. The fee is to pay by the Indian postal order to the commissioner, Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagar Palike (BBMP).
Application Form: The application form required to fill is being is needed to get from the office premises authorization.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants must get the process of the registration thoroughly acknowledged as any of the left over step will lead to the cancelation of the candidature of the applicants. Applicants need to apply at the officially provided application form. This is required to send off with the documents pertaining to the eligibility of the applicants and any of certificate adding additional advantage of being selected.
- Date from which applicants can access the application form is 2nd July 2014 to the date 26th July 2014.
- Last date for the submission of the application at the office premises is 31st July 2014.
References: Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagar Palike (BBMP) had mentioned the link below with which the applicants are needed to get the detail of the post: