Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya is also known as Bidhan Chandra Agricultural University or by its short name BCKV. The official website is also on its short name i.e. www.bckv.edu.in. The university was established in the 1974 to provide well and technical education to the people in the field of Agriculture and food security. The university has various affiliated colleges in India at various locations like Nadia, West Bengal, Haringhata & Mohanpur. The university has affiliated from UGC, ICAR. The candidates who are serious to get job in university should visit its official website www.bckv.edu.in to know more about the university.
BCKV Teaching & Non Teaching Recruitment 2016: 75 Vacancies
- Post Name: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Registrar, Associate Director of Research, Deputy Registrar, Secretary Faculty Council, Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 30-55 years
- Qualification: Master Degree in the relevant subject, Degree in Electrical Engineering, Honours Degree in Agricultural with relevant experience
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline by Post
- Deadline: 21st March 2016
We are here to talk about the BCKV latest recruitment projects, jobs, vacancies for various staff i.e. teaching or non-teaching staff. We updates this page regularly for the candidates to list all the latest vacancies in BCKV.
BCKV Recruitment 2016 for post of 12 posts of Assistant Comptroller, Technical Officer, and other posts (closed)
Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya (BCKV) had made the process and the notification released under the systematic mannerism. This detailed publication is for 12 posts of Assistant Comptroller, Technical Officer, and other posts. The positions announced are to connect to the eligibility aspects for which detail is beneath:
- Deputy Director Extension Education
- Senior Economist: Not less than 40 years
- Technical Officer: Maximum 40 years
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Comptroller: Not below 30 years
- Meteorological Observer: 42 years
Educational Qualification: BCKV
- Deputy Director Extension Education: Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture)
- Senior Economist: B + Master’s Degree in Economics or Agriculture Economics
- Technical Officer: Master’s Degree in Agriculture Meteorology
- Assistant Registrar: B + Master’s Degree
- Assistant Comptroller: Honor’s Graduation in Commerce
- Meteorological Observer: Degree in Physical Science
Fee Schedule: The schedule of payment got mentioned underside:
- Post 1 to 5: 250 (SC candidates) and Rs. 1000 (Others)
- Post 6: Rs. 250 via the bank draft drawn at SBI
Application Submission: The requirement is to send the application for which link got mentioned at the last. The filled application is to send with the associated certificates as announced by the BCKV.
Significant Dates: 28th Sep 2015: The final date announced for the submission of the application for the absolute registration.
- BCKV had mentioned the link below to get associated with the publication made notified:
- The necessary application form is easy to assert with the linkage underside:
BCKV Recruitment 2015 for post of 78 posts of Field Officer, Typist and other posts (closed)
Department of the Agriculture and Cooperation, Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya (BCKV) had announced to make the staffing. The specifics made known are for the position of 78 posts of Field Officer, Typist, and other posts for which eligibility concern is beneath:
Age Limit: The publication of the age permitted by the Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya (BCKV) is 37 years for General Candidates. The upper age mentioned getting relaxed for the reserved category applicants.
- Field Officer
- Field Supervisor
- Assistant Statistician: B.Sc. (Ag.) Hons., M.Sc. (Ag.) in Agriculture Economics, Agricultural Economics or Agriculture Statistics
- Field – man: H.S. in Vocational Training
- Computer: B.A, B.Sc. or B.Com with subjects Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or Economics
- Clerk: H.S. with the knowledge of computer applications
- Typist: H.S. pass with the computer typing skills
- Peon: VIII Class
Fee Schedule: The announced fee permits the payment of Rs. 500 (General) and Rs. 125 (SC, ST). The payment required paying with the bank draft in the favour of Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya (BCKV) and the fee is to draw at the SBI, Kalyani Branch.
Selection Process: The assortment process announced mentions the staffing making via the interview session.
Application Submission: The announced process by the Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya (BCKV) provides the usage of the application as arranged. The associated documents are must to dispatch for the absolute registration.
Significant Dates: 24th Sep 2015: The terminating period announced for the submission of the request form.
- Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya (BCKV) had mentioned he linkage underside that is to get connected to the notification announced thoroughly:
- The associated application form needed getting collected via the connection underside:
BCKV Recruitment 2015 for post of 9 Senior Research Fellow (Closed)
Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya (BCKV) is a entrusted authority that is inludged in the competent selection of the applicants under the various departments and its activities related with the recruitment of the applicants are very precise and to the point and authority had the vacancy for the 2 posts of the Senior Research Fellow.
Particulars related with the eligibility constraints are as below:
BCKV Recruitment 2015 Educational Qualification: Applicants that are M.Sc. (agriculture) degree holder with the plant pathology as a subject are eligible and applicants with the B.Sc. (agriculture) honors degree will be given first choice.
Method to Apply: Applicants compile all their details in the bio data and application is to be made on the plain paper and with this all the attested documents are compulsory to be sent by the applicants and these documents are as below:
- Enlightening i.e. educational certificates of the applicants.
- Proof of the age of the applicants.
- Evidence regarding the identification of the applicants with the suitable means of the proof.
- Colored photo graphs of the applicants.
- Residential certificate.
- Experience certificate of the applicant.
Important Date: Applicants are bound to send their applications within the 15 days from which the advertisement is being notified.
Date on which the notification was published is 10th Sep 2014.
BCKV Recruitment 2015 Important Links: Link which is regarding the official notification is as below. The candidates can also the help of its official website to know more about in the absence of any information and the official website is www.bckv.edu.in.