The page is exclusively for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) results 2017. You can check here latest results announced by BEL along with download links for results file.
You should also check BEL Recruitment 2017 here.
BEL Latest Results 2017
|Update on||Result||Download Result|
|18-07-2017||Document Verification for the post of Engineering Assistant Trainee & Junior Assistant (Advt No.03/2016)||Download DV List|
|18-07-2017||Written Test for the post of Engineering Assistant Trainee & Junior Assistant (Advt No.03/2016)||Download Result|
BEL Results – Interview List Announced for M.Tech/ME/ MS Professional:
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has announced the interview list for M.E/M.Tech/MS Professional in electronics and computer science discipline. The successful candidates should attend the interview on 6th, 7th and 8th July 2017.
BEL Results 2017 for the post of Graduate Apprentice: Bharat Electronics limited (BEL) being a state owned company that had been a pioneer in the field of the electronics and is an institute that is under the Government of India and the quality work that is commences had earned it the name navaratna of Government. The recent proclamation which is being made by the Bharat Electronics limited (BEL) is for the post of Graduate Apprentice under the different traits that are as below:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Computer Science
Applicant’s list is being made under the regulation and command of the experts that are invited for the interview that is being deiced to commence in between the dates 16th Dec 2013 to the date 17th Dec 2013.
Connection by which the applicants can see the result of the applicants under the all the mentioned traits and particular date on which applicants need to commence is as mentioned to be below:
Bharat Electronics limited (BEL) Results 2016 for the post of Contract Engineers (Electronics, Mechanical): Bharat Electronics limited (BEL) is a state owned electronics company that had been enjoying the heights of the success that had gained by it over the large span of time. It is under the Indian Government and its primitive work is to manufacture, research and development of the advanced electronics products that had been passed thorough many amendments as per the need of the new generation. It is also known as the navaratna of Government.
Bharat Electronics limited (BEL) is also had a active hand in the appointing the candidates under the different sections of the authority. Authority provides them with the attractive pay scale and the comfortable environment so that they could work with the full dedication and the enthusiasm. Recent announcement that is being made is related with the result that is being prepared by the authority for the written examination under the supervision of the experts and test was conducted for the posts of
- Contract Engineers (Electronics)
- Contract Engineers (Mechanical)
Date on which the written examination was conducted is 28th Sep 2013. For the selected applicants interview is being conducted and this is to commence on the date 4th Oct 2013 to the date 11th Oct 2013. List of the selected applicants could be seen as below:
Special mention for BEL Results 2015: special noteworthy points of the eligibility are as below:
Required documents needed at the time of the interview are as below:
- Documents that will be required to bring so that applicants could make the evidence related with the academic possession. Applicants must bring the mark sheets of all the semesters.
- Confirmation regarding the age of the applicants that is also permissible with the matriculation certificates.
- Caste to which the applicant belong i.e. SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes), PWD (Person With Disability) or any of the reserved category by the mean of the suitable format of the Government of India.
- OBC applicants will be required to produce the non creamy layer certificate.
- Experience certificate if had any or as notified by the authority.
- Proof of the identification of the applicants.
Applicants must bring all the certificates in original and also it will be required to bring the Xerox of all the certificates.
- In case of the candidates being unsuccessful in producing any of the above mentioned documents then the applicants will not be allowed to attend the interview and their candidature will be cancelled.
- At any of the cost there is no provision to provide the TA (Traveling Allowance) or DA (Daily Allowance) to the applicants that will make a move to attend the interview.