We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in BERC under BERC Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
BERC Recruitment 2014 for the 11 posts of Peon, Deputy Director and other posts: Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission (BERC) had stated the required expertises which are demanding to make the placement only of the skilled applicants. The recent announcement is for the 11 posts of Peon, Deputy Director and other posts for which the detail required is being mentioned underneath:
Age limit: Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission (BERC) had mentioned that the age of the applicants must be 37 years for the male and 40 years for the female applicants.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Deputy Director: The requirement by the applicants for the post is thoroughly permissible to be as graduation required in the electrical or power engineering.
- Staff Consultant: Under the concerning post applicants are needed to be having the educational need to be bachelor’s degree in the engineering (electrical).
- Accounts Assistant: Graduation in the commerce is the requirement by the applicants for the post.
- Peon: Applicants as required must be having the educational qualification to be as matriculation.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants that are appropriate as per the announced post are required and requested to send the application that is being thoroughly provided by the Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission (BERC). Application reception is only acceptable with the necessary certificates and credentials.
Important Date: Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission (BERC) had provided the last date of receiving the applications to be as 14th August 2014.
- To get the official advertisement the linkage which is being easy to access by the applicants is being thoroughly provided underneath:
- Application form must be obtained from the linkage provided as below:
BERC Recruitment 2013-2014 for the post of Deputy Director, Staff Consultant and Steno: Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission (BERC) is reducing the gap between the demand and supply by the generation of the high quality electricity and to supply it at least possible rate. BERC had duly announced and invited the applications for the posts that are being mentioned below. The candidates who are interested to do jobs in BERC should bookmark this page for future updates regarding latest jobs vacancies in the commission.
- 1 post of Deputy Director (Accounts)
- 1 post of Deputy Director (Engineering Distr. Tariff)
- 1 post of Staff Consultant
- 3 posts of Stenographer
Before to commence for the further steps it is essential to get the certain points of the eligibility which are being summed up as below:
Age limit: Maturity level that is being required from the applicants is as reckoned on the date 31st Oct 2013 is variable for the male and female applicants according to which the male applicants is required to be 37 years and 40 years for the female applicants. According to the directives that are being set by the BERC states that relaxation in the age will be permissible to the applicants under the reserved category.
Retired employees will be relaxed in the age up to 63 years.
BERC Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification:
- Deputy Director (Accounts): As specified for the concerned post the requirement from the applicants in terms of academics is the Post Graduate Degree in Commerce or Mathematics or the certified Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant, CFA or MBA in the Finance is the requisite.
- Deputy Director (Engineering Distr. Tariff): Graduation degree that is required to be in the Electrical or the Power Engineering is the constraint on the applicants to be eligible for the specific post.
- Staff Consultant: Requirement from the applicants is the Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical) and experience is also required from the applicants is the concerned trade.
- Stenographer: Applicants must be Graduate in the concerned field and with this proficiency is required from the applicants in the typing with 40 words per minute and 80 words per minute in the short hand.
Selection Procedure: Due performance of the applicants in the test and the interview is the deciding factor for recruiting the applicants and to make the final appointment.
Method to Apply: Application form that is being prescribed by the Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission (BERC) must be filled completely. Applicants make sure that all the columns completely with the valid information and with the attachment of all the documents applications can either be send by the registered post or applicants can also make submit the application in person.
Important Date: 7th Nov 2013 is the closing date for accepting the applications. Applications must reach until the time 5:00 pm.
Important Links to Apply for BERC Recruitment 2013
To get connected with the official advertisement link is as below:
Application form is accessible at the link below: