Bhagwan Mahavir hospital Delhi is a fitness care practice facilitate patient medication by specialized equipment and staff. Hospitals are normally promoted by health organizations, public sector, charities and health insurance companies.
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Recruitment 2016: 22 Vacancies
- Post Name: Senior Resident, Junior Resident
- Age Limit: 30-40 years
- Qualification: MBBS Degree from recognized University with PG/DNB qualification in respective specialty and with Internship completion certificate
- Selection Procedure: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time : 26th April 2016 at 10.00 AM
Bhagwan Mahavir hospitals are largely operated by professional surgeons, physicians and nurses.
Name & No. of Posts: Bhagwan Mahavir hospital Delhi is hoping an announcement to single out Sixty Five (65) shining and shiny job searcher having Indian citizenship as the position of Senior Resident (28 – posts) and Junior Residents (37 – posts) under the department of Surgery, Anesthesia, Peads, E.N.T, Medicine, Radiology, Obs. & Gynae, Ortho, Forensic, Dental and Jr. Residents.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification:
For the position of Junior Residents: Candidates must possess MBBS degree with internship completion certificate, registration under Delhi Medical council and finished one year rotatory internship on “OR” after 21st Feb, 2011. The maximum age of applicants will be thirty (30) years.
For the post of Senior Residents: Applicants should have MBBS with post graduation diploma “OR” degree “OR” Equivalent and registration under the Delhi Medical Council and attained maximum of thirty five (35) years of age as on 28th Feb, 2013. We are advising to applicants for view an original advertisement, which is defined ahead under the name of reference to follow more about eligibility.
Selection Process for Recruitment in Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital: Competitors will be roughed out on the based of percentage achieved by him in earlier schooling careers. After that, they will be called for the personal interview.
Application Form: In advance to apply, Competitors must be ensured that they have all eligibility as per Hospital standards. After that, applicants can attend the personal interview along with original and attested photocopies of minimum eligibility testimonials in support of internship, work experience, reserved caste, Medical registration, qualification career marks and date of birth proof.
- For the position of Senior Resident, the date of the personal interviews is 18th & 19th Feb, 2013 by 9.30 A.M to 11.30 A.M
- The official announcement is published from 11th February, 2013.
- For the post of Junior Resident, the time and date of the individual interviews are 21st & 22nd Feb, 2013 from 9.30 A.M.
- The address for attend the interview is Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, GNCT of Delhi, H-4/5, Pitampura, Delhi – 110 034.
- No TA/DA will be paid to applicants for appearing in the interview.
- An application fee will not be adjustable “OR” refundable.
- The appointment is purely on regular basis.
- Applicants, who belong with OBC category but came in creamy layer, will not be liable to take any benefit of relaxation.
- The period of tenure for junior resident will be of six months only.
References for recruitment in the hospital: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.