Bharatiya Mahila Bank Recruitment 2015 for 1 post of Company Secretary: Bharatiya Mahila Bank had made the announcement that is regarding the recruitment process. The facets having made known is for the one post of Company Secretary. The eligibility concern with the candidates is underside:
Age Perimeter: The age announcement by the Bharatiya Mahila Bank is 27 years to 40 years on the date 1st August 2015.
Educational Qualification: The education concern with the applicants is the CA, LLB or need to be the Company Secretary along with the necessary experience in the work.
Fees Schedule: Bharatiya Mahila Bank had mentioned the fee detail as per the category to which candidates get related. The fee, however, as publicized need to pay as Rs. 600 for the General, OBC, and EXSM category candidates. The fee for the SC, ST and PWD applicants having arranged is the Rs. 100 and the charges are to pay with the Demand Draft (DD).
Selection Procedure: The assortment will be made on the basis of the written test, Group Discussion. The absolute process having arranged for the selection is the personal interview.
Registration Process: Bharatiya Mahila Bank had mentioned that the willing and the qualified candidates need to send the complete detail in the form of the application. This appeal must get dispatched with the associated certificates and the documents.
Noteworthy Date: 29th August 2015: The closing and the final date that got announced for the complete forwarding of the request form.
- The linkage provided below by the Bharatiya Mahila Bank got concerning the candidates for the total assortment of the notification:
- The reliable application form for the registration got mentioned to assert with web portal below:
Bharatiya Mahila Bank under the recruitment process for the 225 posts of Chief Manager and Senior Manager had invited the application and had stated the various details of eligibility as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Bharatiya Mahila Bank had the requirement of the applicants that are appropriate under the specific post. To get qualified applicants are liable to have the specific need under particular post and it is to obtain from the official advertisement.
Fees Schedule: The requirement which is being necessary to sort the registration is the payment of fee. For the applicants having the category general, OBC and EXSM will make the payment of Rs. 600 and for the remaining category applicants the payment being announced is the Rs. 100.
Scheme to submit an application: The process of the registration is being stated to be by using the official website of Bharatiya Mahila Bank and filling the entre information at the prescribed application format.
- 4th June 2014 to the date 18th June 2014: Date decided for the submission of the application online and payment of fee.
- 18th June 2014: Date until which the closure for the edit is open.
- 3rd July 2014: Concluding date for reprinting the application.
- To obtain the recruitment notification the connection required is as below:
- For the online registration the linkage needed is as below: