Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority that is short known as BIADA got constituted under the constitutional proviso of the Bihar Industrial Area Development Act 1974. The vision and mission behind the establishment of supremacy are to encourage and support industrialization about the Industrial Policy of the state.
BIADA Recruitment 2017 – 41 Engineer Vacancies – Last Date: 10-4-2017
Post Name: Engineer
- Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 post
- Executive Engineer (Project Implementation): 01 post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 08 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01 post
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 27 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 03 posts
- Executive Engineer: Rs.50000/-
- Assistant Engineer:40000/-
- Junior Engineer: 27000/-
- Executive Engineer (Civil):Tech/BE (Civil) or Retired Ex. Engineering (civil)
- Executive Engineer (Project Implementation): BE/B.Tech (Civil) or Retired Ex/ Engg.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil):Tech/BE (Civil)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): B.Tech/BE (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam /Interview
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 10th April 2017
Deadline: 10th April 2017
Download Recruitment Official Notification
Official Website: www.biadabihar.in
BIADA Recruitment 2016-17 for 23 posts of Development Officer, Director and other posts (Closed)
Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority (BIADA) had made the announcement further that is to make the staffing of the candidates for the different localities and departments. The process having notified recently is to make the enrollment for 23 posts of Development Officer, Director, and other posts. The allocation of seats along with the eligibility characteristics got discussed underneath:
Educational Qualification: Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority (BIADA) had mentioned the concern of the education for each respective position got mentioned underneath comprehensively:
- Executive Director: Applicants requires the education as MBA (Finance HRD) with at least ten years familiarity in the work field.
- Development Officer: The need of the education for the post is MBA, B. Tech. or B.E. in any trade coupled with the eight years experience in project management.
- Senior Account Officer: CA/ICWA with five years experience
- Senior Finance Officer: The specific post got announced connecting with the education MBA (Finance), CFA, MFC or ICWA with five years experience.
- Information Technology Officer: B.E. or B. Tech. in Information Technology or Computer Science or MCA with two – year experience in work will make the candidates qualified for the post.
- Executive: Graduate in any regulation with DCA and with two years office experience.
Tenure of Service: Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority (BIADA) had mentioned the service period as one year for all positions. The continuation of the service will be on the basis of the routine and act of presentation during the service.
Application Submission: Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority (BIADA) had announced the complete process of the registration getting allowed to the eligible candidates only. The need on the candidates is to get acknowledged with the layout of application and this application is to send the associated certificates and the documents as specified.
Significant Date: 15th Dec 2015: The final permitted period associated to which the application needed getting receipted at premises. The time until which the applications are to get acknowledged is 6:00 pm.
Vital Link: Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority (BIADA) had mentioned the connection underneath systematically so that candidates can make the relation with the recruitment advertisement and the format of the application: