Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 406 posts of Officer and Office Assistant: Bihar Gramin Bank had provided the best services till the date from its inception. The most associated aspect which is linked is the recruitment of the applicants to structure on the suitable time intervals. The present scheme is associated for the 406 posts of Officer and Office Assistant and their detail is thoroughly provided below:
Age limit: Bihar Gramin Bank had mentioned the age liability under the each post specifically. This age detail is provided below and age maturity must be accomplished as by the date of 1st June 2014.
- Officer Scale-III: Prerequisite that is thoroughly linked with the applicants under the age maturity is the 40 years.
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): Applicants are provided with the age requirement as 32 years for having qualified.
- Officer Scale-I: The requisite which is related with the applicants regarding the age is provided as 28 years.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): The age which is thoroughly mentioned for the applicants to have attained is the 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The obligation and requisite which is being advertised for the education is necessary to make sure the applicants joining the services have the proficient capability to understand and work out the services. The educational necessity which is being provided for the applicants for the announced post is the degree that could be in any of the suitable trade. Applicants are required also to have the well conversant nature with the local language.
Fees Schedule: The necessity of the fee that is being mentioned for the applicants to pay off is suitably blended by the Bihar Gramin Bank as per the category under which the applicants belongs. For the SC, ST, PWD and EXSM applicants the schedule of the fee is being advertised as Rs. 20 and for all the remaining category aspirants will pay Rs. 100.
Selection Method: The procedure of making the final selection of the applicants is blended thoroughly with the RRBs CWE. This test was set on the working norms by the IBPS in the month of the Sep / Oct 2014. Qualified applicants out of the test are liable for the interview session having attended. Applicants need also to bring the necessary and essentials certificates with them for the verification of documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Bihar Gramin Bank had provided to the applicants that the official website will be available for the applicants as per the stipulated time and date for getting registered for the posts announced.
- 23rd Jan 2015: Initial date that is being provided for the online registration and also to make the instigation of the payment of the fee.
- 6th Feb 2015: Concluding date provided for the online registration coupled with the payment of the fee.
- Official advertisement required to tag by the applicants under the aptitude is provided by the Bihar Gramin Bank as below:
Download Recruitment Official Notification
- The necessary Challan form must be get accessed by the applicants with the link provided below:
Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 of Officers & Office Assistants: The bank is going to recruit 57 officers scale-I & 112 office assistants (multipurpose) under its latest recruitment project 2015.
The candidates who are appeared in IBPS RRBs Common written examination can apply. The registration will starts from 16th July, 2013 to 31st July, 2013. The candidates can apply online as per the procedure given in the notification. The probation period for officer Scale-I is of 2 years and for office assistants is 1 year.
Total vacancies open: 169
- 57 vacancies for Officer Scale I (SC-8, ST-4, OBC-15, Gen-30)
- 112 vacancies for Office Assistants (Multipurpose) (SC-16, ST-8, OBC-30, Gen-58, PWD-3, EXs-11)
Age Criteria: The candidates who are interested to apply for these posts should be aged between 18 to 28 years. The age will be reckoned as on 1st June, 2012. The above age limit will be applicable for both posts of officers and office assistants. The relaxation will also be available for reserved category candidates. The relaxation will be as (SC/ST-5, OBC-3, Person With Disability-10).
Qualification: The graduation degree is required for Officer & Office Assistant Posts. The qualification should be as on 1st June, 2012. The local language should also be known by the candidates. The candidates should have also appeared in Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by the IBPS for RRBs in Sept, 2012.
Application Fees: The fee will be non-refundable and including postage is Rs.20 for (SC/ST/PWD candidates) and Rs.100 for others candidates for officer (Scale I) post. The fee for the post of office assistant (multipurpose) is Rs. 20 (SC/ST/PWD/EXSM) and Rs. 100 for others. The fee can be paid only in CBS at any branches of Bihar Gramin Bank by filling payment challan which can be downloaded from the Bihar Gramin Bank’s website. The candidates should note that the fee can be deposited from 16th July, 2013 to 31st July, 2013.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on the performance in CWE conducted by IBPS for RRBs for both officers and office assistants posts. The merit list will be prepared by total weighted standard scores (TWSS). After merit list, the successful candidates will be called for interview which contain 30 marks. The interview centres will be held only at the head officer of Bihar Gramin Bank.
How to Apply: The candidates who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above and interested to do job in Bihar Gramin Bank apply online from 16th July, 2013 to 31st July, 2013. First create email ID, if you have not any email ID. Keep it active up to the final selection. The email ID is required to fill up online application form. Now go to the bank’s website www.bihargraminbank.in and go to recruitment/career link. Printout the Challan form and pay fees according to the instructions mentioned in the bank’s notification. Now fill the application form and submit it as per the guidelines.
1) The fee can be deposited from 16th July, 2013 to 31st July, 2013.
2) The online registration start from 16th July, 2013.
3) The last date to submit online application form is 31st July, 2013
Important Links to apply