Bihar Vikas Mission had made the announcement and had invited the applications from the applicants for the various posts for which the detail necessary is as below:
Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2017 – 92 Man Power Vacancies – Last Date: 22-6-2017
Post Name: Man Power
No. of Vacancies: 16 posts
Qualification: Graduation, PG, CA/ICWA
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview
Application Procedure: Download Application form and send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 22nd June 2017
Deadline: 22nd June 2017
Official Website: csd.bih.nic.in
Government of Bihar has issued a recruitment news for candidates who currently possess an MBA degree or a PGDM degree. The notification includes a demand for 228 vacancies in total which includes the post of Manager, Assistant Manager (Projects and Accounts) and Assistant Manager Schemes.
Interested candidates are required to comply with certain given qualifications and age category. Here are few important points to note:
- The age of the candidate should be as mentioned on the official website of notification- http://www.cds.bih.nic.in/
- Candidates must possess an MBA / a PGDM degree from a recognized Institute
- Reservation system is only for people who are domiciled of Bihar
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
Candidates who are looking forward to apply are required to apply on or before 15th June 2016. Kindly note that the registration window will be closed after the aforesaid date and is not subject to re-opening. No registrations would be accepted after the closure of registration window.
The application process has been kept online for registration purpose. There is no other way to make an application. A candidate needs to visit: http://www.cds.bih.nic.in/ and make an online application. For this purpose, information such as score at MBA/ PGDM course, scanned color photograph of the candidate and scanned copy of candidate’s signature is required along with a facility to making online payment of examination fee.
Details of Vacancy:
It is important for all candidates to note the details of vacancies. Here is the complete structure:
|Asst. Manager – Projects and Accounts||19||5||7||6||–||1||38|
|Asst. Manager Schemes||76||18||27||24||02||05||152|
Points to Note:
- Every applicant is required to register with DRCC Bihar Vikas Mission through its respective website. Without registration, it is not possible to opt for the given position under the Government of Bihar.
- For the purpose of verification, each selected candidate would be required to present his pass certificate of respective course along with references.
- Experience is required for every candidate.
- Application for the post of Manager requires an experience of 5 years at Managerial Level.
- Application for the post of Asst. Manager (Projects and Accounts) requires an experience of 3 years at Managerial/ Supervisor Level.
- Application for the post of Asst. Manager Schemes requires an experience of 3 years at Managerial/ Supervisor Level.
- Experience of every candidate would be computer through their experience and promotion letter.
- Every candidate would be hired for a period of 11 months. Upon completion of 11 months, the employment tenure may be renewed on yearly basis along with an increment of 10% on the annual package.
- Candidates cannot claim permanent employment status with the Government at any point of time.
Thus, we find that this is an excellent opportunity for the candidates in Bihar to get a decent Government job which has a high pay package.
- The link so that all the desirable information from the official advertisement is being assorted is provided beneath:
- The link to make the online registration must be followed as beneath: