The BISPS (Bihar Integrated Social Protection Strengthening) Project has invited applicants from all over the nation with a view to fill up 320 vacancies under different positions. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking forward to work under a Government based organization and start a rewarding career. The detailed information with respect to this employment is given below.
Number of Vacancies – 320
The BISPS has expressed an interest in recruiting 320 candidates for various posts. The range of posts vary from Case Manger to Driver. Candidates who have the potential can easily get through the selection process and get started.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Speech and Language Pathologist||20|
|Technician (Assistive Devices)||20|
|Cook cum Helper||20|
|Paramedic (Centre & Response Van)||20|
Last date for Application is 17.06.2016 (17th June, 2016)
How to apply for BISPS Recruitment Notification 2016
Interested candidates are required to make an online application for the above mentioned post. For this purpose, they can follow the given steps:
Step 1- The first thing that you are required to do is visit the LINK. The given link will take you directly to the website where candidates can apply directly for their respective post. When you visit the page, you will find a drop down box from where you can choose the post for which that you need to apply and then click on ‘Continue’ button.
Step 2- On clicking the ‘Continue’ button, you would be taken to a new page where a registration form would be present. You would be required to fill up the application form and areas where (*) mark is present are mandatory to fill. Apart from the data, you would also be required to upload a scanned copy of your recent photograph. On having completed the form, recheck the same and hit the ‘Continue’ button.
Step 3- Once the information has been submitted, you would be required to make an online payment in respect of the examination fee. You can either look forward to make an online payment in this case or simply take a print out of the challan and get it cleared at the nearest authorized bank.
Step 4- On having received your payment, the recruitment department will confirm your successful application through an email and a SMS on the given address and number, respectively.
Points to Note:
- The job is not of permanent nature. Selected candidates would continue to hold their post as long as the project is running. After the project is complete, the candidates may be required to vacate their seats.
- Nature of employment is on contractual basis. Each year the performance of the candidates would be reviewed and only upon satisfactory performance will a candidate’s tenure would continue.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted by the department would be called for written test and the interview.
- The maximum age limit for candidates is 55 years.
- The connection made known underside by the BISPS Project is worthy to collect the notification: