The foundation of Birla Industrial & Technological Museum that presently is 19A, Gurusaday Road, got recognized as 18, Ballygunge Store Road before the period 1919. The history of the supremacy shows that it got purchased from the Mirza Abdul Karim in 1898. The major time of her upbringing of the Meera Devi, who was the fourth child of Rabindranath Tagore’s five children, in this house. The property got bought from the Surendranath Tagore; by the G.D. Birla in 1919 and after their name it got known as the Birla Park. The property got accompanied by the significant changes by the Birlas with the mixture of diverse approaches of European Art and got the present name.
This authority still getting accompanied by the latest modifications and the facilities and is also developing the new galleries to get their work published thoroughly. The primary welcoming in the museum that got it more status and the acknowledgment was the introduction of eh 3D show in the year 2006.
BITM LDC Recruitment 2016: 2 Vacancies
- Post Name: Lower Division Clerk
- Age Limit as on 1st April 2016: 30 years
- Qualification: 12th pass or equivalent qualification from recognized Board/University with English Typewriting Speed
- Selection Process: Aptitude Test, Typing Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline by Post
- Deadline: 31st March 2016
BITM Recruitment 2016 for post of Library Assistant ‘A’
Birla Industrial & Technological Museum (BITM) had mentioned the detail that suggests making the staffing for the taking care of their valuable in heritages. The detailed progression is for the post of Library Assistant ‘A’ for which eligibility norms are underneath:
Educational Qualification: Birla Industrial & Technological Museum (BITM) had announced the educational qualification detail as per the service needed getting allotted. The obligation of the academic having structured for the candidates is Bachelor’s Degree that got required in the Library and Information Science or Diploma in the Librarianship. The associated need for the candidates is to have the one-year relevant experience after completing the Degree or Diploma.
Application Submission: The procedure of the registration is highly specific only for the qualified candidates as per the announced detail. The announced process by the Birla Industrial & Technological Museum (BITM) mentions filling the application as per the format suitable for the candidates i.e. either in Hindi or English. The filled application is to send with the associated documents and the testimonials. The application must get submitted by the post, courier or could get sent itself by the person.
Significant Dates: The final date until which the application must reach the premises for the complete registration is 23rd Oct 2015. The request after the date will not get acceptable, and the candidature of the applicants will get cancelled out.
- The linkage provided below by the Birla Industrial & Technological Museum (BITM) got permitted to make the connection with the complete general instructions and the detail in language English:
- The notification for the post in the language Hindi must get asserted via the web portal beneath:
- The application form in the Hindi format must get collected with the link below:
- The required registering form in the English Format must get received via the linkage underneath: