BMHRC Recruitment 2018 Notifications Latest Jobs Announcements: Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre (BMHRC) has taken their steps for the care of the health of the community and this could only be done the research on a large scale which is the main reason of the progress of the centre as the main motto of the BMHRC is “Caring is a way of Life”. Here is the list of latest BMHRC Recruitment 2018 notifications.
BMHRC Recruitment 2018 – 12 Senior Resident – Walk-In – 18-04-2018
Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) has published a recruitment advertisement on 12th April 2018. The notification is for recruitment of Senior Resident. Here you will get the complete information about BMHRC Senior Resident Recruitment online form 2018. You will get here BMHRC Senior Resident eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, exam fee, vacancies details and more. If you have any doubt regarding BMHRC Senior Resident Recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Notification No.: 72/2018
Notification Date: 12-04-2018
Total Vacancies: 12 Posts
Walk-in Date: 18-04-2018
- Walk-in Date & Time: 18-04-2018 at 11:00 am (Reporting Time: 09:00 am)
- Unreserved/ OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ Pwd Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Pay through Demand Draft drawn on any scheduled bank in India in favor of Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal payable at Bhopal.
BMHRC Vacancies Details
- Post Name: Senior Resident
- Total Vacancies: 12 Posts
- Eligibility: Candidates must have MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MS/ MD/ DNB/ DM/ M.Ch by MCI/ Registration with MCI/ M.P State Medical Council
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 33 years as on 18-04-2018 (age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PwD candidates)
|Medicine Group (including Pulmonary Medicine)||03||–||–||01||04|
Selection & Application Procedure
- Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on Interview (Walk-in Venue: Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal)
- Application Procedure: Interested candidates must bring their applications along with other relevant documents at the time of interview.
BMHRC Recruitment 2018 – 14 Senior Resident – Walk-In – 07-03-2018
Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre (BMHRC) has published a recruitment notification no. 71/2018 for the recruitment of Senior Resident. The candidates who have MS/ MD/ DNB/ M.Ch Degree can walk-in for interview on 7th March 2018. The notification has published on bmhrc.org.
This is great opportunity for the candidates who wants to make career as Senior Resident in BMHRC.
Here you can check the complete information about BMHRC recruitment of Senior Resident like age limit, qualification, last date, official website and more.
|Name of Post||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||14 Posts (UR-07, SC-02, ST-03 & OBC-02)|
|Qualification||Candidates must have MBBS Degree/ Post Graduate Degree/ MS/ MD/ DNB/ DM/ M.Ch/ Diploma.|
|Tenure||The period of contract will be 03 years.|
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit is 33 years as on 07-03-2018 (Age relaxation as per the govt. rules or refer notification)|
|Pay Scale||Pay Scale as per the Level 11|
|Application Procedure||Interested candidates must bring their applications along with other documents/ certificates at the time of interview.|
|Application Fees||Rs.500/- due to DD drawn on a scheduled bank in India, in favour of Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal payable at Bhopal (SC/ ST/ PwD candidates are exempted from fees)|
|Walk-in Venue||Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre, Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal –A 350 Bed Super-Specialty Hospital under Dept. of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.|
|Walk-in Date & Time||07-03-2018, Wednesday at 11:00 am (Reporting Time: 09:00 am)|
|Official Notification||Download Official Notification & Application Form Here|
|Official Website||http://www.bmhrc.org Visit Here|
The candidates who are not interested or eligible for BMHRC recruitment 2018 can apply other govt jobs openings.
Here you can check latest govt jobs 2018 in all over Government departments.