Boakro District Rural Health Society had fixed it to be their main aim that all the potential and output will be directed to serve the nation. All the time and energy is being intended for improving the health conditions.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in Boakro District Rural Health Society under Boakro District Rural Health Society Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Boakro District Rural Health Society Recruitment 2014 for the 29 post of Staff Nurse, Counselor and other posts: To provide the best services in the field under the panel of Staff Nurse, Counselor and other posts applications had been invited for which the detail is a below:
Specifics associated with the eligibility are duly mentioned to be below:
Age limit: The requirement of the Boakro District Rural Health Society for the post is that age must be 30 years for the post of care coordinator and for all the left behind posts age must be 40 years as on the date 1st April 2013.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Counselor: Bachelor’s degree in the social science or other than this degree or diploma in the counseling is the requisite from the applicants.
- Care Coordinator: Requisite that is associated with the post is the 10+2 and applicants must be soft spoken and have the good communicational skills.
- Staff Nurse: requirement that is being associated with the post is the bachelor’s degree of diploma in the nursing.
- Sanitary Attendant: Applicants applying for the post are constrained to have the qualification to be matriculation and it is also desirable from the applicants that applicants must be fluent in the local language.
- Rehabilitation Worker: Applicants are constrained to have the qualification to be 10+2 along with the 1 year certificate course.
Fees Schedule: Applicants wishing to apply under the Boakro District Rural Health Society must make the payment of Rs. 200 for the post of SC and ST and Rs. 400 for the other applicants. Fee will be needed to pay by the demand draft. DD must be made in the favor of the Boakro District Rural Health Society must and fee will be payable at Boakro.
Selection Method: Selection of the applicants by the Boakro District Rural Health Society will be made by the skill test, written test or interview. All the factors will collectively make the count of the assortment of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are announced to make the use of the application that is under the format as scribed by the Boakro District Rural Health Society. Applicants must also send all the required documents along with the applicants.
Important Date: Last date by which all the applications must reach at the office premises is 15th Feb 2014 and time by which all the applications must reach is 5:00 pm.
References: To get the official advertisement the connection that will help the applicants is duly mentioned to be below: