Board of Apprenticeship Training is an organization that was being duly set and established under the supreme authorization of the human resource development centre that is a government of India enterprise. The intention which was the basic behind establishing the centre was to direct the potential of the fresh engineers in the right way and to make them more efficient in their work.
Board of Apprenticeship Training Employment 2015 for the post of Deputy Director, LDC, and other posts
Board of Apprenticeship Training had provided the process that is to concern with the placement process. The process announced mentioned to employ the candidates for the position of Deputy Director, LDC, and other posts for which the detail to follow is beneath:
Age Perimeter and Educational Qualification:
- Deputy Director of Training: The maturity desirable in the age is 45 years, and need of education for the post is PG Degree in Engineering or Technology.
- Administrative-cum-Accounts Officer: The need of the age-associated with the post is the 45 years and the scholastic requirement to associate is bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Science.
- Junior Stenographer
- Lower Division Clerk: Applicants under the post need to have the age 30 years and education concerning to both the posts is Matriculation.
- System Officer: The age requirement got announced for the particular post is 35 years. The need of education provided for the post is Degree in Engineering, Technology in Computer Science or Engineering.
Fees Schedule: The payment associated to make under the post is the Rs. 500 and this is to pay via the DD or IPO. This payment must be in the favor of Director, Board of Apprenticeship Training, Kanpur and fee is payable at Kanpur.
Selection Procedure: The selection process that is admirable mentions to complete the interview session.
Registration Process: The registration to get for the post having announced by the Board of Apprenticeship Training suggests to consider the format of the request form. This application is worthy to send along the certificates and documents necessary for the office record.
Noteworthy Date: 30th June 2015: The concluding date announced for the submission of the application.
- The web portal to associate to the official advertisement having mentioned underside by the Board of Apprenticeship Training:
- The necessary application form is to get via the link beneath:
BOAT Recruitment 2015 for the 2 posts of Administrative and Deputy Director (Closed)
Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) had stated the scheme and the provision under the announcement is to make the recruitment for the 2 posts of Administrative and Deputy Director. The detail which is concerning under the posts is provided underneath:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Administrative cum Accounts Officer: It is being publicized for the applicants that the educational qualification which is demanding is the bachelor’s degree that must be either of trade of arts. Science or commerce. The age factor for the post is being stated to be as for 50 years.
- Deputy Director of Training: The possession of educational qualification which is associated under the posts publicized is the degree or post graduation degree that is needed in the engineering, technology or the qualification equivalent. The age limit which is required from the applicants is provided to be as 45 years.
Fees Schedule: For the post that is numbered as 1 must aspirants make the payment of Rs. 200 and for the post mentioned as 2 the payment structure is provided to be as Rs. 500.
Scheme to submit an application: Board of Apprenticeship Training had provided for the applicants that to get registered must send the application which is under the format which is being scribed. Applicants are provided that all the certificates must be attached systematically and required to be posted at the address provided.
Important Date: Closing date which is provided for the final submission of the application at the office premises is 17th Nov 2014.
References: The important specifics related to the post are provided to obtain via the link provided by the Board of Apprenticeship Training as underneath: