Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Odisha that is more commonly known as the BPUT had its main head quarter at the Rourkela and this supreme authority had its existence in the month of the 2002. The main vision which was being allied is to provide the high quality of the education and with this determination it had been owner with the 110 colleges.
BPUT Recruitment 2015 for the 9 Non Teaching posts: Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Odisha had mentioned the required notification under which the placement of the applicants will be made for the 9 Non Teaching posts and the detail needed under the posts is provided below:
- Information Officer: 01 post
- Programmer: 05 posts
- Officer on Special Duty: 01 post
- Junior Stenographer: 02 posts
Age limit: Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Odisha had announced considerably for the applicants that the education which will make them qualify is the 21 years to 32 years and this age is mentioned and desirable as on the date of the 6th April 2015. Applicants that are under the category reserved will also be accessible with the suitable relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Information Officer: The educational qualification which is being provided for the applicants to get qualified is mentioned as master’s degree which is required so as in the computer application, B. tech in the CSE or the IT.
- Programmer: The necessary scholastic maturity which is being mentioned for the applicants is the MCA or M.Sc. which is needed in the subjects of the computer science or IT.
- Officer on Special Duty: The required and the concerning education which is linked with the applicants is the graduation degree under any of the required trade or discipline. Applicants are required also to have the necessary familiarity with the computer applications.
- Junior Stenographer: Education which is being allied with the applicants is the graduation degree which is needed in any of the associated subject or the trade. Applicant required also having the appropriate typing speed so as in the English with the 40 WPM and 20 WPM in the language of the Odia. Applicants need to have the shorthand speed of 80 WPM in both English as well as Odia.
- Experience of minimum of 5 years is necessary under all the posts.
Fees Schedule: The fee which is being announced by the Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Odisha is mentioned to be as Rs. 100 for the SC, ST applicants and Rs. 200 for the other category applicants. Fee must be paid with the demand draft (DD) and fee is to be payable at Rourkela.
Selection Method: The assortment of the applicants is provided to make with the written that includes the necessary topics to be as the English, arithmetic, reasoning, aptitude or general knowledge. This test is to be headed by the trade test and at the last with the interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Application format is to be used by the applicant which is being arranged by the Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Odisha. Applicants must fill the complete detail and then dispatch this with the required certificates and documents.
Important Date: 6th April 2015: Last date provided for the reception of the applications at the work place.
- Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Odisha had mentioned the link underside to get the recruitment advertisement:
- To get the application form the link which is necessary is provided as underside: