The origin of the Brahmaputra Board is associated with the act of the parliament 1960. Initially the name under which this board had the origin was Ministry of Irrigation that at the later stages was renamed to be Ministry of Water Resources. Tasks duly assigned to the board are administration of flood, bank erosion and to deal with the development and utilization of the various water Resources.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in Brahmaputra Board under Brahmaputra Board Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Brahmaputra Board Recruitment 2014 for the 11 posts of Assistant Engineer and LDC:
Ministry of the water resources under the supremacy of the Brahmaputra Board had proclaimed the notification regarding the 11 posts of Assistant Engineer and LDC. Allotment of the vacated seats under the respective posts is as below:
- 03 posts for Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- 08 posts for Lower Division Clerk cum Typist
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: It is very important that appropriate education and maturity in the age must be under the aptitude. Brahmaputra Board had set the particular specifics under the respective post that are as mentioned to be below:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Applicants those are willing to apply under the respective post need to have the educational qualification to be degree. Degree is needed in the field of the civil engineering or the qualification desirable from the applicants to qualify for the post is the graduation. Age of the applicants under the respective field has to be minimum 18 years and maximum age is set to be 30 years.
- Lower Division Clerk cum Typist: Applicants under the field of the LDC must be qualified under the intermediate qualification and typing proficiency is also desirable from the applicants. Applicants need to have the typing speed to be 35 words per minute in the English and 30 words per minute in the language Hindi. Age maturity being set for the respective post is needed under the perimeter of 18 years to the 27 years.
- It is also being mentioned that applicants under the category SC, ST are to grant with the educational qualification to be 5 years ad for the OBC category applicants concession is being set to be of 3 years.
Selection Method: Selection of the applicants is very important task to be performed by the Brahmaputra Board. The process of the selection is thoroughly started by the process of the written examination that is needed to check the general expertise and basic knowledge. Afterwards the educational qualification will help to make the academic record and to make the selection of the applicants. These applicants at the last process are to be judged by the process of the personal interview.
Scheme to submit an application: The requisite thoroughly attached with the registration is to send the application and along with it possible certificates must also be tied up.
Important Date: 18th March 2014 is the last date to receive the applications by the Brahmaputra Board.
References: Web portal that is being mentioned below must be acknowledged by the applicants to get the entire detail: