The BRBNMPL (Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited) a subsidiary of RBI recently published a notification in respect of the vacancies in the organization. Let us have a complete look into the list of important dates, Eligibility Criteria and the Application process.
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017: 407 Asst Manager & Industrial Workman Vacancies – Last Date: 28-2-2017
Post Name: Assistant Manager and Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee)
- Assistant Manager: 57 posts
- Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee): 350 posts
Age Limit: 18-31 years
- Assistant Manager: Rs.15050-41760/- with Grade Pay Rs.5520/-
- Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee):7000-24240/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2280/-
- Assistant Manager: B.Tech/BE/AMIE
- Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee): Diploma in Printing/Mechanical Engineering/Tool & Die/Electrical Engineering/Electronics engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Chemical Engineering
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview
Application Fee: Pay through Online
- Assistant Manager: Rs.300/- for General Candidates and No Fee for SC/ST Candidates
- Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee):200/- for General Candidates and No Fee for SC/ST Candidates
Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.brbnmpl.co.in
Advertisement Date: 14th Feb 2017
Starting Date: 14th Feb 2017
Deadline: 28th Feb 2017
Deadline for editing application detail: 28th Feb 2017
Deadline for Printing your Application: 15th March 2017
Deadline for Payment of Fee: 28th Feb 2017
Official Website: www.brbnmpl.co.in
List of important dates: (Closed)
- Application begins from 28th June 2016
- Application closes on 18th July 2016 (11:59 pm)
- Date for Written Examination is 6th August 2016
Here is the complete detail about the number of vacancy:
|Post||No. of Vacancies||Total|
|Industrial Workman Grade- I (Trainee)||ST||SC||UR||OBC|
Interested candidates are first required to check with the list of eligibility criteria and then move ahead to the online application process. There are three basic areas where the eligibility criteria holds, they are:
- Nationality: The applicant must belong to any one of the given categories:
- Indian Citizen
- Nepal’s subject
- A person of Indian origin who previously lived in Eastern Africa or Indian sub-continent and now intends to reside permanently in India
- Bhutan’s subject
- Education: The minimum educational qualification for this post is Diploma with 55% score or a certificate of equivalent value from any Government recognized institute. However, for candidates belonging to SC/ ST section the score has been reduced to 50%.
- Age: The most important eligibility criteria is the age of the candidate. As per the official notification, the age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 28 years. Age relaxation is also available to people belonging to certain reserved class.
|ST/ SC||5 years|
|Handicapped person||10 years
Handicapped person + SC/ ST – 15 years
All the give criteria will be computed as the date- July 18 2016.
The department has clearly mentioned that the only way to apply for this job is to visit the official website of the department and make an online application. No other way exists. To make things simple and fast, we have a step-by-step process for you.
Step 1- Visit www.brbnmpl.com. This is the official website where online application is being accepted. No other place the authority to accept online application for this exam.
Step 2- Click on the ‘Careers’ section. This will take you to a new page where the link to make an online application will be present. Click on the link to start your online application process. The form will ask you about your basic information as well as information regarding your highest qualification held. You may be required to upload your recent color photograph and a scanned copy of your signature.
Step 3- Pay Examination fee. General candidates are required to pay an examination fee of INR 200/- for making an application, whereas candidates belonging to OBC/ ST/SC/PwD are exempted from payment of any examination fee.
Once the payment is complete, your online application is successful.
- The web portal provided beneath by the BRBNMPL is to get related with the official notice:
- The link to make the online submission for the post is underside: