Bihar Rural Development Society (BRDS) is as its name reflecting is being making the provisions to spread the awareness in the rural areas regarding their liabilities and also to progress them on the large scale.
BRDS Recruitment 2016: 214 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- District Audit Manager: 38 posts
- District Finance Manager: 38 posts
- District Assistant Audit Manager: 04 posts
- District Assistant Finance Manager: 04 posts
- Account Assistant: 65 posts
- Audit Assistant: 65 posts
- Age Limit: 21 years
- Qualification: CA (Inter) or ICWAI (Inter) and B.Com with relevant work experience
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Practical Tally Test/Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.sids.co.in
- Deadline: 30th Aug 2016
BRDS Recruitment 2014 for the 114 posts of District Program Manager, Team Leader and other posts (Closed)
The notification recently announced states that applications had been invited for the 11 posts of District Program Manager, Team Leader and other posts. The requirements of the eligibility specifics are being thoroughly mentioned to be as below:
Age limit: It is being thoroughly required by the applicants that under any of the registration procedure applicants must have the all the criterions thoroughly adopted in the aptitude. The most important of all the factors is the maturity in the age which is required to be minimum 21 years and maximum age favorable is the 37 years. Applicants are liable for having the age as on the date of 1st Jan 2014. Under the suitable directives the relaxation in the age will be admissible to the reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: The need of the educational qualification under each of the specific post is thoroughly required to be obtained from the official advertisement which is being structured by the Bihar Rural Development Society (BRDS).
Selection Method: The procedure which is the constructed and announced for making the selection of the applicants is that applicants who will be selected as per the applications that are being received will be called off for the written test / group discussion. Applicants at the most terminating states will be thoroughly invited for the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The process announced so that applicants can make the registration for the post is being summed up at the official website of Bihar Rural Development Society (BRDS). Applicants must submit only the information which is valid and justifiable with the required certification.
Important Date: 7th August 2014: Last date which is being provided so that the applications could be received at the administrative center.
- The link to the get related with the official advertisement is being mentioned to be as below:
- To make the online registration applicants must use the official linkage below: