Office of the Cantonment Board, Jammu Recruitment 2016 for 13 posts of Sub – Divisional Officer: Office of the Cantonment Board, Jammu for 13 posts of Sub – Divisional Officer had made notified the complete enrollment scheme. The detail of the vacated positions and eligibility norms is underneath:
Age Perimeter: Office of the Cantonment Board, Jammu had mentioned the necessity of the age maturity under each post as underneath exclusively:
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade-I: 18 years to 32 years
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade-III: 18 years to 27 years
The associated and the permitted age is the must for the candidates getting reckoned on the date 30th Jan 2016. The relaxation in the age will be permitted to candidates that are under the community SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) for five years, OBC (Other Backward Classes) for three years and PH (physically handicapped) for ten years.
Educational Qualification: The need of the education got specified underneath specifically:
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade-I: Applicants requires the education as Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with the, at least, three years experience in the respective field.
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade-III: The need of the academic got mentioned as Matriculation or the comparable education. Applicants with the education Diploma or Certificate in surveying or Draftsmanship (Civil) of not less than two years are also qualified for the post.
Fees Schedule: The announced amount of the fee for the registration by the Office of the Cantonment Board, Jammu is Rs. 100. The fee will get accepted only in the shape of Demand Draft in the favor of Principal Director, Defence Estates, Northern Command, and Jammu Cantt and payable at State Bank of India, Satwari Branch, and Jammu. The fee got exempted for SC and ST candidates.
Selection Process: To make the choice of the candidates the process having adopted got mentioned as written test and the skill test.
Application Submission: To get register as announced by the Office of the Cantonment Board, Jammu the need on the candidates is to use the application format. The application under the arranged pattern having filled with the valid detail requires sending with the associated certificates and the documents.
- 30th Jan 2016: The closing period associated to which the application is must reaching the premises with the necessary certificates and the documents.
- 15th Feb 2016: The concluding period associated to which the complete reception of the application will get entertained from the candidates residing in remote areas.
Vital Link: Office of the Cantonment Board, Jammu had made available the web portal underneath that is significant for the candidates to make the relation with the official advertisement coupled with the associated format of the application: