We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in Cantonment Board Mathura under Cantonment Board Mathura Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Cantonment Board, Mathura Recruitment 2016 for the 4 posts of Junior Clerk: Cantonment Board, Mathura had vacancy for the 4 posts of Junior Clerk under the different categories for which the detail is as below along with the eligibility conditions:
- OBC – 1 post
- ST – 1 post
- General – 2 posts
Age limit: Cantonment Board, Mathura had stated that age of the applicants must be 25 years (General), 28 years (OBC) and 30 years (ST) by the date 21st Jan 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Graduation is the requirement from the applicants that could be in any of the discipline.
Fees Schedule: Cantonment Board, Mathura had announced that applicants must pay the fee of Rs. 150 (SC, ST) and Rs. 300 for the general and OBC applicants. Fee is to pay at any of the branch of the SBI by the method of Challan.
Scheme to submit an application: To apply for the post applicants follow the official website of Cantonment Board, Mathura. Fee must be paid by the applicants after making the submission of the application. The remaining detail must be filled by the applicants after the fee is being submitted.
- Dates between which the registration regarding the post online could be made are 15th Dec 2013 to the date 21st Jan 2014.
- Dates to make the payment of the fee are 16th Dec 2013 to the date 23rd Jan 2014.
- Last date for receiving the application is 21st Jan 2014.
- Last date to fill the remaining details online is 25th Jan 2014.
- Date of the written examination is 23rd Feb 2014.
- For the official advertisement the link which is required is as mentioned below:
- To apply online the link which is required is as mentioned to below:
Cantonment Board, Mathura Recruitment 2014 for the 6 posts of Assistant Teacher, Pipe Fitter and Junior Clerk: Cantonment word in itself means the military that covers the particular regions. The field of the Cantonment is very vast i.e. it is not only covering the regions of the India but all over the world. Cantonment Board, Mathura is one of the most active units that were being established in the year 1833.
Cantonment Board, Mathura had currently made a proclamation under which the applicants are to recruit for the 6 posts as below:
- Assistant Teacher – 3 posts
- Pipe Fitter (Plumber) – 1 post
- Junior Clerk – 2 posts
General instructions needed to follow by the candidates are as below:
Age limit: The most primitive decisive factor that is being associated to the various eligibility criterions is the maturity is age. According to the mentioned posts the age is required to be in between the age 18 years to 25 years. Applicants must have attained this age by the date 1st March 2014. Rules and regulations of the Cantonment Board, Mathura are favors for the relaxation in age. According to them concession is to grant to the OBC candidates by 3 years and to the SC, ST applicants by 5 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Assistant Teacher: Applicants that will apply under the mentioned post must be Inter passed along with the BTC or B.Ed.
- Pipe Fitter: Requisite on the applicants is to have the qualification to be matriculation and with this applicants must have the ITI certificate in the plumbering.
- Junior Clerk: Educational qualification that is to be under the aptitude of the applicants is the intermediate. To get qualified for the post other desirable qualification demanded is the proficiency in the typing on computer both in language Hindi and English.
Fees Schedule: The fee is being demanded by the Cantonment Board, Mathura to be Rs. 100 that is for the applicants that belong to the SC, ST applicants. Applicants that belong to the category other than this will be needed to make the payment of Rs. 250. Fee is to accept by the bank draft or postal order that is to be made in the favor of chief executive officer, Mathura Cantonments.
Selection Method: The phenomenon of the selection is being scheduled to be different for the posts. According to it for the post of AT and JC method is written test and interview. For the post of the pipe fitter the criterion of the selection is the skill test and interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Cantonment Board, Mathura had set the design of the application. This application must be filled completely only with the valid detail that could be verified at the later stages. Application duly filled before to send must be tied up with all the essential certificates.
Important Date: 15th Jan 2014 is the last date until which applications will be acknowledged by the Cantonment Board, Mathura.
- To have the association with the recruitment advertisement the link is as below:
- To have the format of the application the web portal is as below: