Co Operative Academy of Professional Education (CAPE) was a major achievement on the part of the Government of Kerala as it is highly professional college that is being totally committed and also dutiful to the development of the nation not only its state in the field of the professionalism. It had many of its branches that are established with the rambling and sprawling campus and every unit of each college is well equipped with the latest laboratories, workshops and utmost of the all the faculty with which it is possible to handle the even the latest technologies.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in CAPE under CAPE Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Co Operative Academy of Professional Education (CAPE) Recruitment 2013 for the post of Overseer, Project and Assistant Engineer:
Co Operative Academy of Professional Education (CAPE) is very particular in choosing the faculty under every of the unit and for it executes the well structured plans and recent plans of the CAPE demands for the recruitment of the applicants under the various posts that are on the contract basis and under each of the post the vacancy is found to be only one.
Detail of the posts is as below:
- Project Engineer (Civil) – 1
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 1
- Overseer (Civil) – 1
Important instructions as related with the post are as below:
CAPE Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification: It is a very common point that could be found in any of the recruitment procedure that s related with the educational qualification and under the concerned posts being mentioned these necessities are as below:
- Project Engineer (Civil): Under the mentioned post CAPE had put on some constrains that demands for educational qualification to be engineering degree that could be from any of the university that is recognized. Applicants must duly also have the experience for working in the PWD for at least 20 years as either AE, AEE or retired from these.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): The most demanded requirement from the applicants regarding the concerned post is the Engineering diploma in the civil engineering trade or the qualification that is comparable to it will also make the candidate eligible for the post and along with it the familiarity with the post is required to be of at least 20 years or applicant must be retired from the post of the AE.
- Overseer (Civil): ITI certificate course in the trade of the civil engineering is the required requisite from the applicants that wished to apply for the post and applicant must be thoroughly eligible for the post for at least a time period of 20 years or the applicant must be retired as overseer. This is the requirement for the applicants to qualify for the post.
Method to Apply: Technique to be appropriate and to make the registration for the post is very common it demands for the making a direct walk for the interview with the all the documents that are true on the part of the applicants and applicants must bring two sets one of original and other duly a set a photo state of all the documents.
Important Date: 31st Oct 2013 is the date of the interview and it will start at the time 11:00 am.
Important Link: link for the official advertisement is as below: