The recent publication by the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Noida is to make the candidates having interlinked with the supremacy. Allotment of the seats is defined to be as below:
CDAC Noida Recruitment 2016: 72 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacanciesa
- Project Manager-I: 05 posts
- Project Engineer-III: 22 posts
- Project Engineer-II: 33 posts
- Project Engineer-I: 12 posts
- Age Limit as on 6th June 2016: 30-40 years
- Project Manager-I: BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in relevant discipline/MCA or M.Tech/ME or Ph.D in relevant work experience
- Project Engineer: Be/B.Tech or equivalent degree in relevant discipline/MCA or DOEACC ‘B’ & ‘C’, M.Tech/ME or Ph.D in relevant domain
- Selection Procedure: Written Examination and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.cdac.in
- Deadline: 6th June 2016
The detailed verdict is for the eight posts of Technical Assistant, and the allocation of seats is below:Age Perimeter: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Noida on the date 20th July 2015 had mentioned the age to mature for 35 years. The relaxation in the age is favorable for the candidates with the community reserved.
Educational Qualification: The qualification that is worth appreciating to follow by the candidates is the Diploma in the Engineering or Computer applications with the experience.
Fees Schedule: The fee provided by the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Noida to pay for the candidates is the Rs. 500. The payment needs not to pay by the candidates with the category SC, ST and PWD. The payment is to make the online mode using debit and credit cards.
Selection Procedure: The assortment for the post mentioned by the supremacy is to make the online test and the interview session. The both announced process are to relate with the candidates for the complete selection.
Registration Process: The detail to the process by the candidates for the registration is the submission at the official website of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Noida. The necessity based at next is the keeping of the application in the printed form.
Noteworthy Date: 3rd July 2015 to 20th July 2015: The concerning dates related to the candidates to make the online registration for the post.
Fundamental Link: The crucial link to concern with the candidates for the notification made accessible by the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Noida as beneath:
CDAC Noida Recruitment 2015 for the 48 posts of Project Engineer and Project Associate (Closed)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Noida had the requirement of the applicants for the 48 posts of Project Engineer and Project Associate.
- Project Engineer-II: 06 Posts
- Project Engineer-I: 34 Posts
- Project Associate: 06 Posts
- Project Service & Support-I: 02 Posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Project Engineer-II: Applicants that wished to apply for the post must have the educational qualification to be B.E., B. Tech. in CS, IT, EE or EC. Applicants having the qualification MCA can also apply for the post and age of the applicants are required to be 32 years.
- Project Engineer-I: Requisite from the applicants regarding the age is 30 years and qualification need to be B.E., B. Tech. in CS, IT, EE or EC.
- Project Associate: Applicants age is needed to be 25 years for the post and qualification required is B.E., B. Tech.
- Project Service & Support-I: Educational qualification required is the graduation and along with it experience is required in the tally ERP 9, Excel and Word.
Fees Schedule: Fee is decided to draw by the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Noida in the form of the DD of the amount of Rs. 500. Payment of the fee could also be made by the applicants online.
Selection Method: Interview is the solitary criterion to make the induction of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants must apply at the official website of the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Noida to get them registered.
- 17th Feb 2014: Closing date for making the registration online.
- 25th Feb 2014: Last date for receiving the DD and NOC.
- Recruitment notification is available at the connection below:
- To apply for the post online the web portal required is as mentioned to be below: